Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did u guys find the paper? I thought it went really well tbh.

What did you put for the reproductive organ labels and the eye labels and the eye functions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anguslurcott)

What did you put for the reproductive organ labels and the eye labels and the eye functions?
    Worst paper ever. For the eye labels: pupil and iris
    I forgot for functions I think like optic nerve, cornea and idk
    Reproductive: uterus lining, ovaries, ligament, vagina wall LOL I got confused

ReputationRep:
    I thought the paper was ok, but I found a few mistakes after conferring with my class, what did you guys put for "source of nitrous oxide"?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hard

ReputationRep:
    for the birds eye one i put pupil and cornea but now i know its pupil and iris.. and for the reproductive one i put fallopian tube, ovary, uterus (lining) and vagina

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that was difficult, only just finished

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anguslurcott)

Do any of you remember the question asked about why long runners and cyclist have low heart rate?
    i wrote they excersize
    train at high altitudes
    they respire aerobically
    there is no oxygen debt
    its what i stated correct?

ReputationRep:
    Didn't think the paper was too bad really, hated the question about runners and cyclists and i think i did the first calculation wrong about some reaction time or something i got 0.75 what did anyone else get??

ReputationRep:
    No the idea there trying to get across is that the cyclists and runners are running for long periods of time so their hearts adapt to the high oxygen demand due to the strenuous exercise so they eventually require less oxygen therefore they require even less when not exercising at all. Nothing to do with altitude I'm afraid !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VibrantFlow)
    I thought the paper was ok, but I found a few mistakes after conferring with my class, what did you guys put for "source of nitrous oxide"?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cars

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 18, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.