AGR3
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Starting a thread for OCR Accounting this year, AS or A2.

Did anyone just do F011 (unit 1) exam and think question 2 was ridiculously worded? And a 14 mark written question to top it off -_-
TSR2k16
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
The 2nd question was practically the same as a past question, but literally the name and figures changed a bit. It was a bit of an obscure question that you don't expect to come up though. The written question is fairly easy as long as you learnt them.
Robyn98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
A2 F013 exam tomorrow?
sdfsddsf
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Journal for application and allotment, Manufactoring A/C and Net cash flow are my bets
TPP19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Has anyone got 12315 for q1?
m_chatha
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I got 50315 for Retained Profit
ApnaPani
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Does anyone remember what they got for depreciation in the manufacturing account for F013?
m_chatha
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ApnaPani)
Does anyone remember what they got for depreciation in the manufacturing account for F013?
I got 37400 i think! What was your retained profit?
NathanTurner97
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I got £315 , seems too low though
ApnaPani
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by m_chatha)
I got 37400 i think! What was your retained profit?
I got 37400 as well! I've totally forgotten what my answer was but your retained profit definitely rings a bell
chloeemily17
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
i got 315 too! and 37400 for depreciation
NathanTurner97
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by chloeemily17)
i got 315 too! and 37400 for depreciation
These guys may have forgot to take dividends off because it was in the trial balance and not additional information?
chloeemily17
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by NathanTurner97)
These guys may have forgot to take dividends off because it was in the trial balance and not additional information?
Yeah that sounds like the problem I hope we are right cause I was very confident on that question
AGR3
Rep:
(Original post by thaopham)
Has anyone got 12315 for q1?
I got this, and 227,315 for net/operating profit. I was debating whether they even wanted us to include dividends and transfers as it's a manufacturing account but I did it anyway as there's nothing to lose.
AGR3
Rep:
(Original post by chloeemily17)
Yeah that sounds like the problem I hope we are right cause I was very confident on that question
I got 12,315 and a lot of the other answers posted here end in 315 which means majority of our workings are correct to get that 315 ending, which means we get most marks. One of us along the line has miscalculated something which gives the difference of round thousands. I got the same depreciation. I took off the transfer and dividends.

Did you spot the loan interest owing?
Did you take away the increase in unrealised profit, I think the change was 1,500?

Can you think of any adjustments there were other than the obvious accruals/prepayments?
AGR3
Rep:
(Original post by sdfsddsf)
Journal for application and allotment, Manufactoring A/C and Net cash flow are my bets
Well predicted, we were lucky they didn't throw the net cash flow in An easy ratio question was nicer
AGR3
Rep:
Question & Answer for Q3 Share Issue. Image
Joan333
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by AGR3)
Question & Answer for Q3 Share Issue. Image
Can you get the answer for q1 too?
Robyn98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
what did people do with the £60,000 of fixed asset that was brought in March. Did you do £240,000 less the £60,000 then less the provision for depreciation which I think was £68,000 then do the reducing balance 20%. Then do I think 3 months worth of depreciation on the £60,000. That would give you £25,400. Not taking the £60,000 out of the £240,000 would have given you a depreciation figure of £37,400. The difference is £12,000 which is why some people have got £315 or £12,315... depends what you did with the depreciation
Joan333
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Do we have to calculate administrative expense as a whole or do we do like the normal profit and loss where all the expenses is listed down? Because it's for internal use
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.96%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (9)
9.68%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.23%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.38%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
13.98%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.3%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.15%

Watched Threads