Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, just wondering does anyone have any predictions for what will come up on Thursdays paper. Just a quick thought shower will do

My predictions are based on past papers and the process of elimination are; Alternative business strategies, the matrices, and investment appraisal will *** up

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of any good websites tat provide good notes for CCEA A2 Business studies? Correct me if i'm wrong but there is no CCEA textbook for A2 so I feel that i'm not getting all the right information without it. Also if someone could help me with the structure of questions in unit 1. (It all got a bit confusing at AS because my teacher didn't teach us the structure right and no one knew what way we were supposed to write. I'm still getting really low marks in my practice questions and i'm just a bit confused. Would be great if someone could help. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    15 mark essay structure

Very short intro (could include definition but not essential)

Knowledge sentence (advantage)
    Application sentence (example from case study)
    Analysis ("This means that..." prove your point)
    Evaluation ("However,..." disadvantage)
    *These 4 each in all of each your 3 paragraphs (or 4 paragraphs if it's a 20 mark question)

Final Conclusion (include counter argument and make it short)

I hope this helps😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielBriers98)
    15 mark essay structure

Very short intro (could include definition but not essential)

Knowledge sentence (advantage)
    Application sentence (example from case study)
    Analysis ("This means that..." prove your point)
    Evaluation ("However,..." disadvantage)
    *These 4 each in all of each your 3 paragraphs (or 4 paragraphs if it's a 20 mark question)

Final Conclusion (include counter argument and make it short)

I hope this helps😊
    So roughly how long is each 15 and 20 mark question? Thanks so much ofr the structure makes it a lot simpler than what i'm doing in school!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.