Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it? I found listening ok and reading was good, can I compare answers with anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I thought reading was quite easy and listening was pretty hard quite a lot of people thought that so hopefully grade boundaries will be low

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roisindarley)
    I thought reading was quite easy and listening was pretty hard quite a lot of people thought that so hopefully grade boundaries will be low
    I hope so. Can you remember what you wrote for any question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had higher reading and foundation listening.
    I know for one part of question 8 I put about her getting free sports stuff and question 4 her dad is going to give her lessons as he's an expert?
    that's all I remember.

ReputationRep:
    The reading was really quite easy.

The listening, even for me, fluent in French, was actually so brutal it hurt. There were waves of relatively easy parts- the 'town'- and then there were bits I just did not like at all- the 'teachers'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alyxgower)
    I had higher reading and foundation listening.
    I know for one part of question 8 I put about her getting free sports stuff and question 4 her dad is going to give her lessons as he's an expert?
    that's all I remember.
    Same! I wrote she got to use the gym for free and dads an expert.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good! I guessed the last part of question 8 as I wasn't sure if it was the Paris one or if the cat was in their grandparent's garden? I think I put about the grandparents.
    It was a fairly easy paper, so glad I didn't do higher listening haha

ReputationRep:
    I did the same
    But yeah, reading was incredibly easy...
    Listening, some parts were okay, but then the others I was completely lost...like the Teachers one ^^ and even the first bloody question...I mean I got the likes: I think the location (as it's near her home) and then the opening hours during the evening, even though his parents didn't approve. Idk bout the others though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lily~)
    I did the same
    Listening, some parts were okay, but then the others I was completely lost...like the Teachers one ^^ and even the first bloody question...I mean I got the likes: I think the location (as it's near her home) and then the opening hours during the evening, even though his parents didn't approve. Idk bout the others though...
    Hopefully grade boundaries are low.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely hated the teachers question but I found the rest bearable

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lily~)
    I did the same
    There was just something about the teachers one that no one liked...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys can anyone remember the last question which I guess was number 8 from the higher paper???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.