The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

2016-17 Post-Grad Accommodation Help

Hi! I'll be attending LSE in the fall, and am looking at the 50-week contracts for accomodation. I'm from the US, so the 50-week works best for me. I am stuck deciding between Butler's Wharf, Lilian Knowles, and Urbanest King's Cross. Some things that are important to me in terms of deciding my preferences are: cleanliness of accomodation, quality of internet, surrounding area (i.e., safety, activity, etc.), proximity to public transportation links, ease of getting to LSE, proximity and ease of getting to food shops, banks, and pharmacies. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
I think the only available building is the Urbanest King's Cross. Got an email from the school that my other choices (including LK and BW) are no longer available.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
I think the only available building is the Urbanest King's Cross. Got an email from the school that my other choices (including LK and BW) are no longer available.
What will you be studying? I'm renting an entire flat in London on my own, 1 hour tube journey to the LSE. If you're interested in renting with me, let me know.
Reply 4
Hi,

I will be attending LSE in the fall next year. I was browsing through the accomodation section on the website and found that Lilian Knowles particularly interests me.

Any insights you could share would be of great help.

Thanks.
Reply 5
I'm also from the US! I haven't looked into accommodation yet but it would be cool to meet up and explore London together if you're down!
Reply 6
Original post by Twooz
I'm also from the US! I haven't looked into accommodation yet but it would be cool to meet up and explore London together if you're down!

I am from India and that would be great. Do let me know once you get onto looking at accommodation. Would be nice to get another perspective.
Reply 7
Original post by swkr
Hi,

I will be attending LSE in the fall next year. I was browsing through the accomodation section on the website and found that Lilian Knowles particularly interests me.

Any insights you could share would be of great help.

Thanks.

Hi i m in the same situation, would you recommend Lilian Knowles?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending