Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys find the exam?? Lemme know what you wrote for some of the questions!!

ReputationRep:
    It was literally nothing like any of the past papers ! It was just ethical questions and things like that ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I found it quite ethics based, I assume we are talking about the 21st century one today. I thought I did alright the 6 markers were okay but the question about the two views of them two scientists on the teeth of the old species like humans was so hardd I didn't know what to put

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I didn't get them at all what did you say

ReputationRep:
    I think it went okay, but the questions were all quite strange.

Does anyone know what the answer was to the one about why the scientists thought different things about the Neanderthal teeth? And in what form were you supposed to write the probability? (0.87 or 87/100)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byrnm051.308)
    It was literally nothing like any of the past papers ! It was just ethical questions and things like that ?
    I agree! I didnt like it at all tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattDobbie)
    Yeh I found it quite ethics based, I assume we are talking about the 21st century one today. I thought I did alright the 6 markers were okay but the question about the two views of them two scientists on the teeth of the old species like humans was so hardd I didn't know what to put
    It was very ethic based, I mean what were suppose to write for the identical twin, 6 marker??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosieBee37)
    I think it went okay, but the questions were all quite strange.

Does anyone know what the answer was to the one about why the scientists thought different things about the Neanderthal teeth? And in what form were you supposed to write the probability? (0.87 or 87/100)
    Have no idea about the neanderthal one.
    But for the probability I wrote 0.87 because the question after asked about the probability being 1, so only made sense to write as a decimal??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph50)
    Yeah I didn't get them at all what did you say
    What question?

ReputationRep:
    Did most of you get the ADH question right?

ReputationRep:
    the questions were quite simple apart identical twins, but i think the grade boundaries will be pushed up as everyone so far found it easy,and the ADH was the kidneys but we have Chemistry tommorrow. So good Luck everyone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.