Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA History 1G 1815-1865 retake!!??? help!!! 18th May 2016 Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm so nervous for this, have done hardly any revision and the book I'm revising from finished at 1853, please say someone else is in the same boat??? Anyone got any exam predictions? And also what are the timings for the questions!

ReputationRep:
    Got this tomorrow too...feeling very unprepared. Predictions probably Chartism, Peel and maybe Gladstone as chancellor. Timings i'm not really sure. I'm going to try and stick to 10 minutes for 12 markers and 26/7 minutes for the 24 markers.

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to revise what I think may come up instead of absolutely everything in the spec because I'm so so so screwed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeeeeessica)
    I'm trying to revise what I think may come up instead of absolutely everything in the spec because I'm so so so screwed
    How did you find it? I think the questions could have been easier but overall not too bad. Should get better than what I got last year anyway.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,

I'm doing the same however I am just starting the history.
    Im doing the whole A level course in one year and was wondering if you guys had any advice to help me or any websites that you know will come in handy.

and is it required that i buy the additional text books, i have no text book at the min.

thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.