Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did people find the exam?

ReputationRep:
    I found it okay, qwc's were quite straightforward and the paper was the easiest paper out of b1, b2 and b3!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would biology 2 so easy but messed up last QWC so probably got 2 on that but it's okay because the rest of the questions. biology three was okay both QWCs were easy just the nervous system question got me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wales21)
    How did people find the exam?
    Was kinda disappointed because I wanted high A*s. Biology 2 was okay, messed up on the lactic acid question and the last QWC though. And I didn't have a lot to say on the first QWC (it was a very short answer).

Biology 3 I hated the last QWC so probably got a 2 on that. Dialysis question was also horrendous but I loved the blood questions.

Hope yours went okay

ReputationRep:
    That's good sounds like you did okay, I am also aiming for an A* and cried after B3 because of the nervous system but loved the antibiotic questions, blood, both QWCs were good etc just annoyed about the nervous system at the moment I think I have only got 2 in that

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.