Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who did question 9 for section B of unit 1 and what did you put?

ReputationRep:
    I did
    9a) I wrote about how the acceleration of globalisation has led to and increased trade flow. Things like TNCs, New markets in developing countries and Transport and technology advances. Also I wrote a small amount of trade blocs such as the EU and NAFTA . I tried to refer to the source in some way.

9b) I wrote about London and how it is switched on through its service sector, stable government, Access through shipping etc I also wrote about Saudia Arabia and how that is part of the OPEC and uses its comparative advantage of oil to stay switched on. Then i wrote about Zimbarbwae and its corrupt government as well as it being landlocked. I also wrote about Las Vagas being an unusual switched on place and Siere leone being an unusual switched off

ReputationRep:
    Yep i did question 9 and i did exactly what he said apart from i couldnt rememebrt that malawi was the landlocked nation so i wrote nambia oh well but the concept i got correct so i guess thats all that matters

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok for 9a I practically wrote the same but for 9b I did China as a switched on place and Gambia as a switched off place coz those are the case studies we were taught

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you find the paper overall? I found it quite easy but a lot of people found it hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #Sabrina#)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you find the paper overall? I found it quite easy but a lot of people found it hard
    It wasn't too bad, does anyone have the mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

There's a chance your teacher might have the mark scheme because I think they get to see the paper on the morning of the exam not to sure though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #Sabrina#)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok for 9a I practically wrote the same but for 9b I did China as a switched on place and Gambia as a switched off place coz those are the case studies we were taught
    I'm glad someone did that same for me for part a as I felt like I answered that 10marker wrong 😂

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol hopefully I got above 6 marks for that question

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.