The Student Room Group

I DONT NEED GCSE's THEY ARE POINTLESS AND I WILL NOT BE TURNING UP TO MINE!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thatkidwill59
At least McDonalds rips are good and original though and at least I didn't trigger all of you so bad. I mean seriously "I think GCSEs are stupid" come on, who would believe that. Apparently a lot of you. Of course I'm going to my exams I just wanted to see how many people I could tilt with one simple meme

"One simple meme "

Smh he needs a memeducation @ForestShadow
Original post by mintymilk
"of"

oh sorry!!!!
Original post by thatkidwill59
At least McDonalds rips are good and original though and at least I didn't trigger all of you so bad. I mean seriously "I think GCSEs are stupid" come on, who would believe that. Apparently a lot of you. Of course I'm going to my exams I just wanted to see how many people I could tilt with one simple meme

>"I think GCSEs are stupid"
yeah because there's no one stupid enough to act like that unironically

>meme
go laugh about rare pepes you disgusting casual

Original post by OddFuturez
oh sorry!!!!
Get of TSR kid
Intellectual people can think of well put, convincing memes that are both hilarious and understandably designed to be a joke.
You just remind me of one of those people who throws out something lousy, doesn't get the reaction they want, so throws out a strop claiming just how intelligent they are despite the fact that you still can't put together a grammatically correct phrase. By your statistics, I'm guessing you get easy Cs that you're well chuffed about and assume the rest of us here are just scraping our E grades. Don't worry though, I'm a straight F student so you're "15x smarter" than at least one other person here.
Original post by Irishkid
Yes AQA are unfair with marking but your use of Bill Gates is stupid. Bill Gates did go to school. He dropped out of College not a GCSE.

actually he dropped out of harvard
which for the other english people here is like dropping out of an oxbridge university
"Their silly wastes of time with no actual benefit
I had 2 exams today and I didn't turn up to either
Bill gates is a millionaire and he never even went to school
I'm pretty sure you can just lie about your grades when you apply for a job anyway "

Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard, the 6th best university in the world. I think there is a difference between Harvard and a secondary school in your local area.
Academic subjects don't suit everybody but using your example of bill gates he started several other businesses including one to do with budgies i think because he preferred doing more practical work rather than exams. So if you're going to drop out fine but get an apprenticeship or a job.
thatkidwill tell us your results when they come out :biggrin: and i'm waiting until august. BTW what are u guys revising for.

P.S.
Intelligent people don't need brag about their intelligence :smile::biggrin:
Reply 48
Well, someone will lower grade boundaries
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
heres a poem to reflect on since you are lost.

Nice poetry choice!

Quick Reply

Latest