The Student Room Group

BAD HANDWRITING, GOOD STUDENT im scared.

I got straight A*s in my mocks, but my handwriting for exams is on the brink of being illegible, will the examiner not bother marking it- if it is that bad, please tell me I am worrying for nothing.
They have to mark it
Mine is the same in all of my essay subjects, I'm hurrying to write instead of thinking about how neat it is
Mine was absolutely awful last year, got all of mine marked :smile:
They'll only mark you down if they legitimately cannot read it. It's best not to push it though. If you're worried about your handwriting being almost illegible, you should try to find ways to improve it (you should be able to find some worksheets/tutorials online). Alternatively if it's a subject where writing isn't such a big deal (like maths) you will probably get away with using block capitals.
You just described my situation. My handwriting is so bad it looks like a 4 years old kid trying to write without even having learned the alphabet. I know, tragic. Hopefully they wont just ignore your paper, cause if they do, well we are all doomed.
Don't worry about it. My handwriiting is utterly shite and I still managed to get pretty much all A's and A*s.
Reply 5
Original post by ihatehannah
I got straight A*s in my mocks, but my handwriting for exams is on the brink of being illegible, will the examiner not bother marking it- if it is that bad, please tell me I am worrying for nothing.

at our school, if you have a bad handwriting, you need to type it up

Quick Reply

Latest