MattDobbie
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Just wondering everyone's thoughts on today's exam, I thought it was okay, however struggled with the question on the two differant opinions of them scientists on those early humans
ineedhelp22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
i thought it was quite difficult, especially the six marker on ebola
ineedhelp22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MattDobbie)
Just wondering everyone's thoughts on today's exam, I thought it was okay, however struggled with the question on the two differant opinions of them scientists on those early humans
I answered every question but some were just nonsense
flgrnt_dsrgrd
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I.m glad i brushed up on neanderthal dental records before i went in
MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by flgrnt_dsrgrd)
I.m glad i brushed up on neanderthal dental records before i went in
What did you write ?
ChristianK2000
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
answered everything but yeah, the neanderthal stuff really tripped me up! the thing with the two scientists' different opinions is the one I really didn't get?? Only two marks though, so I suppose it's not a huge worry. I reckon I probably got about 75% of the marks, anyone else?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (138)
33.91%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.29%
No (110)
27.03%
I'm not sure (52)
12.78%

Watched Threads