Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do you think that grade boundaries will be for biology???

ReputationRep:
    For the B1 AQA Higher:
    50=A*
    41=A
    35=B
    27=C

Only because the paper wasn't particularly difficult.

At least...NO ONE in our school thought it was hard at all.

ReputationRep:
    D=19
    C=29
    B=36
    A=44
    A*=49

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A*: 140 for edexcel igcse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeenPolyglot)
    For the B1 AQA Higher:
    50=A*
    41=A
    35=B
    27=C

Only because the paper wasn't particularly difficult.

At least...NO ONE in our school thought it was hard at all.
    Oh my Gosh! Everyone found it hard at our school!! Your school is probably the only one, twitteris going crazy over how hard it was

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas on the AQA IGCSE boundaries. I know the majority of people seemed to struggle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student489)
    Oh my Gosh! Everyone found it hard at our school!! Your school is probably the only one, twitteris going crazy over how hard it was
    Really? I mean...our school do 'turbo sessions', where they go over each subject a few periods before the exam, so maybe that made it a bit easier.

But I, and all 300 of my fellow Higher Tier students, were literally the happiest Biology GCSE students ever.

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't hard it was just stupid in some cases

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeenPolyglot)
    Really? I mean...our school do 'turbo sessions', where they go over each subject a few periods before the exam, so maybe that made it a bit easier.

But I, and all 300 of my fellow Higher Tier students, were literally the happiest Biology GCSE students ever.
    thats so weird! if you look at twitter and news articles they are literally saying how hard it was!! even just on other posts on the student room! I hope you did well!!

ReputationRep:
    The grade boundaries will differ depending on what GCSE you sat. For example, AQA and OCR are two different papers which is possibly why your opinions differ on the difficulty of the paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student489)
    thats so weird! if you look at twitter and news articles they are literally saying how hard it was!! even just on other posts on the student room! I hope you did well!!
    Then again...on Facebook, even the smartest people are saying it was difficult.

I don't know what to think anymore.

Either way I loved it.

ReputationRep:
    what was the paper out of again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlepinkninja9)
    what was the paper out of again?

ReputationRep:
    Some of the questions were strange, but I think:
    50 A*
    41 A
    32 B
    25 C

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.