Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm super nervous for the exam tomorrow because my teacher is rubbish. Can anyone tell me what I should revise for tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbbieSs)
    How did you find it?
    I found it okay but made a few silly mistakes, I also forgot my calculator so I had to do all the calculations in my head. I hope the grade boundaries are low, how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    what silly mistakes, i done the paper too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckyemma)
    I found it okay but made a few silly mistakes, I also forgot my calculator so I had to do all the calculations in my head. I hope the grade boundaries are low, how did you find it?
    you done all the calculations in your head??????????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moking)
    you done all the calculations in your head??????????????
    Yeah I had to do all of the questions in my head. I messed up on some of the formulas and one of the questions on the heart however I got a or B in my coursework so hopefully I get a B overall. How did it go for you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had to do all of the questions in my head. I messed up on some of the formulas and one of the questions on the heart however I got a or B in my coursework so hopefully I get a B overall. How did it go for you?
    Well I think I got either an a or high b, my teacher said that she gave me two a's for the bits of course work, really want an a overall

ReputationRep:
    Well I think I got either an a or high b, my teacher said that she gave me two a's for the bits of course work, really want an a overall
    I done a resit
    Which one in the heart you talking about and which. Formulas

ReputationRep:
    I done a resit
    Which one in the heart you talking about and which. Formulas
    I put Tachycardia as the one that was bradycardia but it was only 1 mark so it's fine. I got the power and efficiency equation wrong. But I found out today that I only needed to get 30/80 to get a B overall so I'm confident now! What do you think you'll get?

ReputationRep:
    I put Tachycardia as the one that was bradycardia but it was only 1 mark so it's fine. I got the power and efficiency equation wrong. But I found out today that I only needed to get 30/80 to get a B overall so I'm confident now! What do you think you'll get?
    how did you find that out?? is there a grade boundary thing where you can work out your possible overall grade according to UMS points? well the thing is i worked really hard for this and i think i got pretty much full marks on the first half and lost maybe quite a few (10-15?) on second half, which i keep thinking about because i want an A! will have to look at the paper

ReputationRep:
    In the exam there wasn't a question on labelling bradycardia it asked which trace was tachycardia??

ReputationRep:
    how did you find that out?? is there a grade boundary thing where you can work out your possible overall grade according to UMS points? well the thing is i worked really hard for this and i think i got pretty much full marks on the first half and lost maybe quite a few (10-15?) on second half, which i keep thinking about because i want an A! will have to look at the paper
    Is there an unofficial mark scheme anywhere??

ReputationRep:
    where do people find the unofficial mark schemes??

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.