The Student Room Group

WJEC geography AS exam

Was a shitty exam. Anyone want to put together a mark scheme for it?
Reply 1
Original post by beth.leighfield

Yeah wasn't amazing, but not a complete disaster I think. What did you find hard?
Reply 2
Worst question for me was tectonic management strength and weakness, struggles a bit on 3c and on the flood perception
Reply 3
i thought climate change was okay and then tectonics was like hell on earth and then question 3 wasn't to bad
Original post by beth.leighfield
"It'll be hydrology, it'll be hydrology...."
Reply 5
Absolute train wreck of an exam
I thought it went rather well
Reply 7
what is everyone thinking about 1a? the graph scales being flipped? im sure i done it right but now im doubting myself. i wrote that the top graph was like the risk and the higher the score the higher the risk and then the bottom graph the lower the score the better they can deal with it?
Reply 8
Original post by Mollyn98
what is everyone thinking about 1a? the graph scales being flipped? im sure i done it right but now im doubting myself. i wrote that the top graph was like the risk and the higher the score the higher the risk and then the bottom graph the lower the score the better they can deal with it?

It's very sneaky I have to admit, but I doubt WJEC will tell the examiners to look out for it.

Take it like this, they published the G4 Resource Booklet this year with a mistake talking 'millions of tonnes of oil use per person per year'... And that only got an orange piece of paper being sent to examination centres saying that a notice would be read out on the day, 6 weeks after the booklet was released -.-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending