Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So because exeter are disorganised as hell, took so long to reject me, and I didn't want to withdraw, there is no en-suite accommodation left which isn't a studio at Broadgate park, and Nottingham says nothing about a waiting list.

Is there a waiting list or something you can apply to for Broadgate Park?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George109)
    So because exeter are disorganised as hell, took so long to reject me, and I didn't want to withdraw, there is no en-suite accommodation left which isn't a studio at Broadgate park, and Nottingham says nothing about a waiting list.

Is there a waiting list or something you can apply to for Broadgate Park?
    I think they had a waiting list but that filled up so they have stopped taking names..
    This is what it says online:

En-suite and En-suite Plus rooms at University Park are now fully allocated and we are no longer able to accept waiting list applications for these room types. Please note that there is still En-suite availability at Jubilee Campus and that this room type is charged at the same rate as a Shared Bathroom Plus on University Park.
    •Shared Bathroom and Shared Bathroom Plus rooms at University Park are now fully allocated. If you wish to be placed on the waiting list please select Shared Bathroom Waiting List when applying. Applications will be considered for both Shared Bathroom and Shared Bathroom Plus rooms.
    •You can only be placed on the waiting list if your next preferences are University Park or Jubilee Campus. If your next preference is a self-catered site we will be unable to add you to the waiting list.
    •You will automatically be allocated to your next available room type preference and your name will be added to our waiting list which will be dealt with after A-Level results are released in August.
    •Our waiting lists are dealt with in date order with the exception of requests which are deemed medical priorities (supporting documentation will be required).

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.