Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i fancy this girl and ive heard she likes sensitive guys :confused: how can i act sensitive in front of her seriously cause i cant just cry in front of her.
    its worth a try

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    i fancy this girl and ive heard she likes sensitive guys :confused: how can i act sensitive in front of her seriously cause i cant just cry in front of her.
    its worth a try
    don't try and act sensitive, you'll just look like a prat. The best thing to do is just be yourself. If she likes you, she likes you, if she doesn't, it's her loss.

When she isn't looking throw an old lady onto a road, when she is looking pick her up.

ReputationRep:
    its worth a try
    Just wave around your Clearasil "Gentle Power"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    don't try and act sensitive, you'll just look like a prat. The best thing to do is just be yourself. If she likes you, she likes you, if she doesn't, it's her loss.
    but at the moment i try to act all cool and hard but want her to know i have feelings

ReputationRep:
    but at the moment i try to act all cool and hard but want her to know i have feelings
    lol, don't "try". Girls can spot that a mile off! Just be yourself

ReputationRep:
    surely when you fancy someone you fancy them as a whole, not just aspects of them

MB

ReputationRep:
    lol, don't "try". Girls can spot that a mile off! Just be yourself
    damn it! now you tell me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    damn it! now you tell me :rolleyes:
    hehe

Good actor then

ReputationRep:
    its worth a try
    Tell her you're in a very confusing period of your life and that you're not just a brute with a fat face, you actually have feelings contrary to usual beliefs. Tell her everytime you see her all your angst and problems fly out of the window and you can't help placing to two of you in compromising situations.

It worked for me, I'm now single.

ReputationRep:
    Oh! Take her on a really original but romantic date. That'll help Also, listen to what she says and don't go on about yourself. And talk about feelings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Oh! Take her on a really original but romantic date. That'll help Also, listen to what she says and don't go on about yourself. And talk about feelings
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

easier said than done

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    When she isn't looking throw an old lady onto a road, when she is looking pick her up.
    Oh, that actually brought a tear to my eye! Nice one but I think maybe something a little less illegal might be appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    :rolleyes:

(Original post by musicboy)
    easier said than done

MB
    The date part, the not talking about yourself part or the talking about feelings part?

ReputationRep:
    The date part, the not talking about yourself part or the talking about feelings part?
    yes, the date part. I say you get her pissed - that would be a good tactic.

MB

ReputationRep:

MB
    that wouldn't work, girls know that trick, nice try

(Original post by Helenia)
    Oh, that actually brought a tear to my eye! Nice one but I think maybe something a little less illegal might be appropriate.
    That's illegal now? Crap...

ReputationRep:

MB
    i can see the police getting involved...

that wouldn't work, girls know that trick, nice try
    Even my plan B has been foiled.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.