Turn on thread page Beta

girl likes sensitive guys watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    yes, the date part. I say you get her pissed - that would be a good tactic.

MB
    Well, that's okay, because the second two were the important ones- the date part is just pretty wrapping!!

Yes, getting the girl so drunk she needs rescuing is actually not a terrible idea.. if you get her home and don't take advantage, that's a way to show sensitivity

But bleh, i think sensitivity is overrated anyway, especially when it comes from a desire to get into the girl's pants rather than from actual interest and care for her.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes people don't know what they want anyway. What is a sensitive guy - a guy who isn't a prat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbailey)
    Sometimes people don't know what they want anyway. What is a sensitive guy - a guy who isn't a prat?
    the only sensitve guys i know are gay and even they can be right *****es!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Well, that's okay, because the second two were the important ones- the date part is just pretty wrapping!!

Yes, getting the girl so drunk she needs rescuing is actually not a terrible idea.. if you get her home and don't take advantage, that's a way to show sensitivity

But bleh, i think sensitivity is overrated anyway, especially when it comes from a desire to get into the girl's pants rather than from actual interest and care for her.
    sensitivity is gay!

ReputationRep:
    ugh i hate hate hate sensitive guys, i mean that what you have friends for... guys should be guyish - if u know what i mean....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    the only sensitve guys i know are gay and even they can be right *****es!
    (Original post by Fly By)
    sensitivity is gay!
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    So basically our advice to horrorboy is to develop a limp wrist and then he's in there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me2)
    ugh i hate hate hate sensitive guys, i mean that what you have friends for... guys should be guyish - if u know what i mean....
    hehe did anyone watch bedazzeled where brendon played a senstive guy in one of his wishes? hilarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    i fancy this girl and ive heard she likes sensitive guys :confused: how can i act sensitive in front of her seriously cause i cant just cry in front of her.
    its worth a try
    All girls claim this so as not to appear shallow. Its ********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an Siarach)
    Yeah, I couldn't help thinking that!

ReputationRep:
    lol sad but true!

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    sensitivity is gay!
    you like that word, don't you??

ReputationRep:
    you like that word, don't you??
    lol yep! and you dont!

ok i'll stop using it as much now...

ReputationRep:
    not totally true, you don't want a guy with an ego problem or one that isn't senstive towards your feelings i.e have you put on weight etc etc

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm a girl, and sensitivity is not in my top 5 of attributes i look for in a man. So you might be right!

ReputationRep:
    tell her that Nelly the Elephant makes you cry

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm a girl, and sensitivity is not in my top 5 of attributes i look for in a man. So you might be right!
    and whats your top 5 then?

1 money
    2 look
    3 money
    4 look
    5 money

??

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone give an example of thinking "yeah, I am going to go out with him because he is really sensitive". I somehow doubt it.

MB

ReputationRep:
    lol yep! and you dont!

ok i'll stop using it as much now...
    No, I don't because my uncle is gay and so are one or two people I know, and I think it's a bad insult!! So yeah, thanks for using it less much appreciated

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.