Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have my GCSE AQA Paper 1 Mathematics Non- Calculator Higher Tier exam this Thursday and the Calculator next week, I am extremely nervous: probably the most anxious for both Mathematics papers out of my GCSE exams. Any tips or advice?? I'm aiming for a B.

ReputationRep:
    aqa... i do edexcel BASICALLY U SHOULDA REVISED if you havent but all the best m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASSISTER)
    aqa... i do edexcel BASICALLY U SHOULDA REVISED if you havent but all the best m8
    Sorry sorry, I mean my first math paper is next week and then the second is the week after. Thank you! Maths is not my strong point hah

ReputationRep:
    hahah lol well then we are on the same boat. My advise e.g what i've been doing is, my teacher gave me a revision timetable with lots of clips on this mathswatch cd or vle if your schools got it, its very good imo, it also has worksheets . so i watch a vid, complete the worksheet and onto the next

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASSISTER)
    hahah lol well then we are on the same boat. My advise e.g what i've been doing is, my teacher gave me a revision timetable with lots of clips on this mathswatch cd or vle if your schools got it, its very good imo, it also has worksheets . so i watch a vid, complete the worksheet and onto the next
    Yeah I have that CD: don't really use it, will defiantly have a look and yeah my school does. thank you

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.