The Student Room Group

Applying For English Now?

Hi Everyone,

I already have a firm and insurance at King's and Birmingham for English and i appreciate the obligation that i am under to go to the Universities if i get the grades. However, i really am having second thoughts about these universities and would now like to go somewhere else like Durham. I searched Extra and Durham is on there for English. Would it be possible for me to apply for English at Durham by ringing them specially? I meet the grade requirements and am hopeful that i will be able to get these grades. Do i have any chance at all if i ring Durham and other similar uni's on Extra? Or am i kidding myself?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Leavis2
I searched Extra and Durham is on there for English.
Nope, Durham for English isn't in Extra. The courses currently offered by Durham which are in Extra are:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Mustard-man
Nope, Durham for English isn't in Extra. The courses currently offered by Durham which are in Extra are:

Spoiler

Can u get me a link cos im sure when i searched extra Durham was on there for English
If you do a course search for English on the UCAS website the results will show you all the courses that are/were on offer this year. If there's a small, grey letter x next to the course name, the course is in extra. If you do the search it shows you Durham are not in extra for any of their English courses.
Leavis2
Can u get me a link cos im sure when i searched extra Durham was on there for English
I can't because it times out or something.

Go on course search for 2007, you have four options, go 'search' (first one). Choose your university and click one of the bottons at the bottom to filter extra courses only.

Latest

Trending

Trending