The Student Room Group

Enough time to get an A grade in macroeconomics exam on monday?

Okay so I've REALLY left macro to the last minute, but I still want an A grade. This exam has really taken the back seat in comparison to the others. On the positive, I did a lot of revision for micro and I've done over 4 hours revision for macro today, and after tomorrow (maths and history exams) macro will be my next exam up and I can truly sweat out revision.

I'm aiming to do 12 hours revision each day the next few days, a huge chunk of which will be macro. Tbh the only reason I'm not revising now is because I'm having dinner lol
Reply 1
You'll be fine, I left micro the day before and came out feeling like I did enough for an A after comparing answers. Don't stress and it will all be fine.
Reply 2
Original post by Chylz
You'll be fine, I left micro the day before and came out feeling like I did enough for an A after comparing answers. Don't stress and it will all be fine.

Hmmm. I find macro quite a lot harder than micro. Tbh I should've done a lot more macro than micro earlier on, but micro was my first exam so I made it a priority. Are you on OCR too?

Quick Reply

Latest