Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Enough time to revise for macroeconomics exam on Monday and still get an A grade? watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I've REALLY left macro to the last minute, but I still want an A grade. This exam has really taken the back seat in comparison to the others. On the positive, I did a lot of revision for micro and I've done over 4 hours revision for macro today, and after tomorrow (maths and history exams) macro will be my next exam up and I can truly sweat out revision.

I'm aiming to do 12 hours revision each day the next few days, a huge chunk of which will be macro. Tbh the only reason I'm not revising now is because I'm having dinner lol

ReputationRep:
    i think that macro is the easiest out of the two and once you understand the content you don't really forget it. good luck and i hope you get your A!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aiyanagayle)
    i think that macro is the easiest out of the two and once you understand the content you don't really forget it. good luck and i hope you get your A!

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions

ReputationRep:
    Likewise I understand the content, I really need that A to balance out the books. How can we do this???

ReputationRep:
    These 12 key macro revision videos will help you cover a lot of the most important info for Monday and hopefully save you time!

12 Essential Macro Videos to Watch Before Monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnkz7)
    Likewise I understand the content, I really need that A to balance out the books. How can we do this???
    No past papers for me to do, its a new A level, what I did is I wrote a load of essays this week and my teacher marked them for me. Right now I'm just practicing multi choice/ data response from other exam boards (closest I can get to the real exam).

Can never learn enough about the government policies and make sure hammer the ASAD diagram (even tho its pretty easy to understand).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim Riley)
    These 12 key macro revision videos will help you cover a lot of the most important info for Monday and hopefully save you time!

12 Essential Macro Videos to Watch Before Monday

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.