The Student Room Logo
This thread is closed

Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Alaric
Oh ****. This is going to hurt in the morning.

A.
Are you still planning to get up in the morning?
Reply 20081
wha!? Camfo you're not a boatie, you're not allowed to be up at this hour!
Camfo hasn't been to bed yet...
apd35
At least 100 years ago I'd say, there's a BIG Manchester-Liverpool split nowadays, and where I live, we're bang between the two! Minimo was on about 19th century coal trade thouh, where Albert Docks in Liverpool was the only major Northern port.

Oh my God, Andy it's YOU!!! TSR sucked you in as well?! Welcome to my world. I've been here like forever. :biggrin: (As my almost 10,000 posts will testify :eek: )

If you ever need any help with the site, then ask me (I'm an ex-moderator :cool: )

And check your user cp!
Reply 20084
Adhsur

If you ever need any help with the site, then ask me (I'm an ex-moderator :cool: )

cos you only truly know how to use the forum once you've been a moderator eh
Willa

:biggrin:

Well I didn't mean it quite like that. I didn't say ask me because I was a moderator but as an extra point of information. A mod will have been around long enough to know the site.

Plus I wouldn't just say it to anyone; it's also 'cause I know Andy.
You're BACK! Yay! I thought you had successfullt unaddicted yourself!! :p: :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 20087
Camford
Are you still planning to get up in the morning?

Urgh, that was about 7 hours sleep, so not too bad but now I'm not sure how a hang over and playing basketball outdoors in this weather is going to mix....

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

A.
Alaric
Urgh, that was about 7 hours sleep, so not too bad but now I'm not sure how a hang over and playing basketball outdoors in this weather is going to mix....

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

A.
I've had about 6 hours sleep.. could have had more if I could be arsed to miss brunch, which I couldn't given a choice. Now I have a pile of work to do.
Ah this week is going to be really nice! Nine lectures and just one practical:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Nothing in the afternoons...
Reply 20090
Willa

More because she lives downstairs from me!
minimo
You're BACK! Yay! I thought you had successfullt unaddicted yourself!! :p: :wink: :biggrin:

I thought I had too. :redface:
You haven't...I'M THERE TO REMIND YOU ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF TSR!!!!
Mwhahahahahahaha :evil:
visesh
Ah this week is going to be really nice! Nine lectures and just one practical:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Nothing in the afternoons...

I know, mine's even better! NO work whatsoever (done it already :wink:) and about 4 lectures!
Well, compared to the previous 7 weeks, I practically have no work next week:p: (and nothing to submit either. I also am planning on skipping 2-3 of the non-essential lectures in order to allow me to have some long lie-ins:biggrin:)
visesh

aargh don't rub it in! I have still got loads of work, and it doesn't end when term finishes - i still have a huge Environment coursework writeup to do!

But i'm planning in skipping studio tomorrow morning - Tel has busted his knee - someone sat on him at judo and bent it in a way it shouldn't so he needs to go to the sports injury clinic at Addenbrookes. i will be a devoted girlfriend and accompany him.
I have 3 days of lectures left and I got... oh crap. 4 supervision.
Reply 20097
scarlet ibis
But i'm planning in skipping studio tomorrow morning - Tel has busted his knee - someone sat on him at judo and bent it in a way it shouldn't so he needs to go to the sports injury clinic at Addenbrookes. i will be a devoted girlfriend and accompany him.

You know they're going to close that in April?
Reply 20098
basketball != rugby
hmmmm...

A.
Reply 20099
L.J
Huh? You mean you played rugby?

Rugby is soooo much fun.

No, I played basketball but as if it were rugby :wink:

A.

Latest

Latest