The Student Room Group
L.J

The most I ate was 16. I think I threw up afterwards. I had to waddle home. :s:

Eat till you are sick... I was almost sick after 12 yesterday. Ruined my dining time table completely. We left Pizzahut at 3:40, I had to run back to college for my tutor meeting at 3:40. It wasn't until midnight that I ate something else... didn't finish brunch today, I simply just wasn't hungry :s:.
L.J
Stu regularly manages that amount. It's disturbing.

i have a friend who has been known to eat 30-40 slices. him and his mate have competitions.
Woo home atlast...and my DoS meeting wasn't as scary as I thought it would be! I am quite happy with my reports too...:smile:
My DoS is not scary at all. My DoS is all lovely and fluffy and everything.
Reply 20164
god damn it I want the seat racing results! Please say I won, please say I won....oh god please say I won!
Woo
Cambridge Chat up for Thread of the Year! get voting guys!
Reply 20166
I'm in trial VIII's!!!!! WOOOO! Although I didn't do as well in seat racing as I had hoped :frown:
But those who beat me I am sure I only lost to them because of a noticeably crap race, and so am confident I could beat them if I had another chance. I hope I have another chance.

So semi-celebrations today I guess!
well done willa!
Willa
I'm in trial VIII's!!!!! WOOOO! Although I didn't do as well in seat racing as I had hoped :frown:
But those who beat me I am sure I only lost to them because of a noticeably crap race, and so am confident I could beat them if I had another chance. I hope I have another chance.

WAHAY!
I don't speak boatie, but that sounds very impressive Willa!!! :party:
Reply 20170
minimo
I don't speak boatie, but that sounds very impressive Willa!!! :party:

it's basically half way to being in one of the boat races. (Although I really hope I can get good enough to be in THE blue boat...I know I still stand a chance!)
Yayyyyyyy I sang in St Paul's Cathedral today!! It was incredible... The acoustic is awesome. I want to go back and sing again right now!
MadNatSci
Yayyyyyyy I sang in St Paul's Cathedral today!! It was incredible... The acoustic is awesome. I want to go back and sing again right now!
Wow....
Willa
it's basically half way to being in one of the boat races. (Although I really hope I can get good enough to be in THE blue boat...I know I still stand a chance!)

If you do, that means I get a better blazer to steal... :biggrin:
Reply 20174
Willa

You know how impressed I am. I tried to give you postive rep for this but apparently I have to spread it around first. Stupid TSR. You are amazing.
Just a shame I can't afford to go to the Boat Race party and steal the Ultimate Prize :wink:
I don't feel like eating anything :frown:... And all I've eaten so far today are 4 biscuits...
Helenia
the Ultimate Prize :wink:

The winning cox?
Helenia
the Ultimate Prize :wink:

The winning cox?
Reply 20179
Steveee
The winning cox?

i think it might have been a reference to my blazer if I make a boat. She only gets to steal it if I am in the blue boat though....

Latest

Trending

Trending