Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French Pikachu)
    Wow congratultion!!!! Good luck for the rest I'm sure you can make it coz you're a real lightweight after all! :p:
    I demand that you post pictures of drunken Willa! NOW!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, put them on Facebook. Willa might not be on there to appreciate them, but many of the rest of us are... Muahahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    woo the first lot of pics from my new(ish) slr look pretty damned good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    Yeah, put them on Facebook. Willa might not be on there to appreciate them, but many of the rest of us are... Muahahahaha.
    I'm sure they arent that impressive....I was very drunk, but I dont think I did anything particularly stupid (I said a lot of stupid things though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    I'm sure they arent that impressive....I was very drunk, but I dont think I did anything particularly stupid (I said a lot of stupid things though)
    Being impressive in drunk photos is not the point. The point is you are drunk in those pictures. And we want to see you drunk.

ReputationRep:
    Priya has a really funny one of me and Willa. He looks more drunk than I do, which is rather ironic given how hammered I was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    Priya has a really funny one of me and Willa. He looks more drunk than I do, which is rather ironic given how hammered I was.
    Got the link?

ReputationRep:
    I should stop listening to sad songs... This is stopping me from packing my stuff. And I need to pack my stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.J)
    Then I can find out who he is and freak him out by being a random person saying hello to him in lectures.
    the only flaw in that plan is I already know who you are! And have even ended up sitting behind you a few times in maths lectures. You must know who I am: I'm the guy who walks in 45 minutes late.....people I didnt even know were commenting on such a feat.

ReputationRep:
    anyone registered with a dentist in Cambridge? I want to get an dental check up but I don't know where to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    the only flaw in that plan is I already know who you are! And have even ended up sitting behind you a few times in maths lectures. You must know who I am: I'm the guy who walks in 45 minutes late.....people I didnt even know were commenting on such a feat.
    I didn't know who you were until we spoke and then you told me that was you. I'm not very observant in lectures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermerp)
    I didn't know who you were until we spoke and then you told me that was you. I'm not very observant in lectures.
    well i didnt realise who you were until then either.....but lauren is easier to spot due to her top with the big lettering saying "Lauren" on the back....plus for some reason I kind of had an idea of what she would look like from her personality, so that just helped to confirm it.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know all those complaining emails about CUJA ordering system went to you until...... until I think you complained about how long I've had those 3 balls for...>_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    well i didnt realise who you were until then either.....but lauren is easier to spot due to her top with the big lettering saying "Lauren" on the back....plus for some reason I kind of had an idea of what she would look like from her personality, so that just helped to confirm it.
    But then I hadn't tried to explain who I was

The Lauren top does kind of give it away.

--------------

(Original post by Camford)
    I didn't know all those complaining emails about CUJA ordering system went to you until...... until I think you complained about how long I've had those 3 balls for...>_<
    I wasn't complaining! It's just up until then we were running a little low on stuff so we wanted to make sure that people weren't walking off with it. We have more balls now though. We still need some more clubs but good ones are expensive

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't complaining! It's just up until then we were running a little low on stuff so we wanted to make sure that people weren't walking off with it. We have more balls now though. We still need some more clubs but good ones are expensive
    You can get the clubs I have I guess... they are about 4 pounds each I think... well, you probably know better than I do. I should probably have showed up at the wednesday meetings every now and then just to say I still have those balls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    You can get the clubs I have I guess... they are about 4 pounds each I think... well, you probably know better than I do. I should probably have showed up at the wednesday meetings every now and then just to say I still have those balls.
    The showing up every now and then is all we wanted, really. It doesn't matter so much with balls but with clubs and unicycles and things we're a bit more anxious.

Your clubs aren't that great, to be honest. When I saw them I wished that you'd asked me about them so I could tell you not to get them. The silver ones the society has are the best I've used but they're quite expensive so I don't have them. Although if you're just using your ones for single-person juggling they should be ok.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too bothered about the qualities of my clubs. They are the cheapest on the website I think. Since I'm only just starting doing clubs, no point buying expensive ones really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.J)
    Who is supermerp??
    I thought you might say that. I sit on the other side of the lecture theatre to you almost all the time and I wear lots of Pixies t-shirts. That's probably the easiest way to work out who I am.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, you Physics lot really need to get out more

That or just all wear named hoodies one day, give each other a look of smug satisfaction and get on with things. I might even tell the boy to watch out for it so he can chuckle at you (though he doesn't do Maths, so you'll have to do it in Physics). :p:

ReputationRep:
    My term started with a Swiss Roll and it's going end with a swiss roll...12 weeks in cambridge...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.