How poetic...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    How poetic...
    em... em.... ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Hehe, you Physics lot really need to get out more

That or just all wear named hoodies one day, give each other a look of smug satisfaction and get on with things. I might even tell the boy to watch out for it so he can chuckle at you (though he doesn't do Maths, so you'll have to do it in Physics). :p:
    I'm named hoodie-less, so I'm afraid I can't. I would get out more but I'm lazy and everything I want to do refuses to be in a place within 30 seconds walk of my house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermerp)
    I'm named hoodie-less, so I'm afraid I can't. I would get out more but I'm lazy and everything I want to do refuses to be in a place within 30 seconds walk of my house
    But you still go the jugglers weekly meeting, don't you? I'm sure that's more than 30 seconds away from your house :p:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermerp)
    Make one then. It will be a fun and educational exercise. And it'll be better than working over the holidays :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    But you still go the jugglers weekly meeting, don't you? I'm sure that's more than 30 seconds away from your house :p:.
    That's true, but that's only because I feel obligated to go so I can beat money out of people. The Saturday session is actually closer to me this year and I've never been to any of them. I think I've managed to get the juggling bug back, though. The other day I spent 30 minutes juggling 5 balls and felt suitably satisfied with myself for reaching 50 twice.

Hoodie-making is tempting but whatever good intentions I may have sitting around, eating and sleeping will probably take up most/all of my holiday.

ReputationRep:
    I have shingles. And apparently I've had it for quite a while - I managed to row Fairbairns with it. What a joke. Urgh, I feel so ill.

ReputationRep:
    going home... probably no internet for 4 weeks. How do I live without internet? how?

ReputationRep:
    Bots?

I bet you could write a TSR bot. Intersperse "Does it matter that I've got a B at GCSE?", "What college is best for <insert NatSci module name>?" and "OMG INTERVIEW" with "BOATING!", "Oooh I think I saw you from the other side of the road, but I couldn't be bothered to go and speak to you" and "I really wanna be back at Cam/I really wanna be back at home".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    I have shingles. And apparently I've had it for quite a while - I managed to row Fairbairns with it. What a joke. Urgh, I feel so ill.
    Oh no! Poor thing! my sister had shingles, and was in bed for a while. at least you've got it over the holidays, so you can get lots of rest and have your family dote on you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steveee)
    Bots?

I bet you could write a TSR bot. Intersperse "Does it matter that I've got a B at GCSE?", "What college is best for <insert NatSci module name>?" and "OMG INTERVIEW" with "BOATING!", "Oooh I think I saw you from the other side of the road, but I couldn't be bothered to go and speak to you" and "I really wanna be back at Cam/I really wanna be back at home".
    Nobody could call you cynical :p:

And it's ROWING, not boating. BoatYing is a slightly different issue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Nobody could call you cynical :p:

And it's ROWING, not boating. BoatYing is a slightly different issue

And - point taken.

Woo - only nine days until my first winter yachting expedition!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    Oh no! Poor thing! my sister had shingles, and was in bed for a while. at least you've got it over the holidays, so you can get lots of rest and have your family dote on you!
    I'm not on holiday until 22nd or so actually, so I'm just sitting in my room trying to do some work from bed. Rather annoyed because my boyfriend is going home next Saturday so this is our last weekend together and I'm really tired and he's got a nasty cold. It'll be really nice when I do finally go home though. Have missed my family quite a lot recently.

Has everyone else gone home now then? I know Priya's off tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently at home, sitting in my rather nice Morrisons uniform, waiting to go to work. Bah.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going back home until the 16th of December. I even had two supervisions yesterday. It's like term hasn't ended!

On the plus side, I did watch Narnia and eat at La Tasca last night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbailey)
    I'm not going back home until the 16th of December. I even had two supervisions yesterday. It's like term hasn't ended!

On the plus side, I did watch Narnia and eat at La Tasca last night.
    Ooooh, fancy :p:

I'm going to see Narnia tonight - I've been at home since last Sunday as I can only go at weekends and I had to be at home for my Queen's Guide presentation on Thursday. Spent two days baking and cooking stuff for the evening, and it all went fairly well, I think - I have a shiny certificate and badge to show for it

Now there's not so much to do though. Although it was fun gossiping with my sister after her 6th form dinner last night - that child is so much badder than I ever was! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i'm not going home til the 17th. I have a massive chunk of environment coursework to do by wednesday (acoustics, thermal and lighting... poo) and lots of other work. But my boyfriend and I spent the weekend in Brighton with a friend, so its not all bad!

ReputationRep:
    I intended to go to bed at 10:30 tonight. Poo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steveee)
    I intended to go to bed at 10:30 tonight. Poo.
    So did I, but I've got 2 many djs playing, and have no particular urge to yet either...

6:30 is going to hurt tomorrow

A.

ReputationRep:
    TWO. MANY. D jays.

Duh du duhn du duhn duhn duuu duh

Ace.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.