Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So...

What do people think Seth would make of my ALL NEW avatar?

ReputationRep:
    Who is Seth?

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Try facebook!

Seth is an absolute legend.

If you see a chap wandering around town in a Trilby hat, wearing a gaberdine mackintosh then that's Seth.

I'm assuming you're being serious here? I mean, he's a fellow Lib Dem.

ReputationRep:
    oooooooookkkkkkk.... No, don't know him.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Camfo, are the fire pictures on your facebook from the CUJA fire night? (I'm guessing they are since they have CUJA people in who aren't fire troupe people) If so, could we use them for our website or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermerp)
    Hey Camfo, are the fire pictures on your facebook from the CUJA fire night? (I'm guessing they are since they have CUJA people in who aren't fire troupe people) If so, could we use them for our website or something?
    They are not really the highest quality. We had a photographer there that night you know. But if you want to use them, that's fine by me. I have a few video clips as well if you want to use them on the website too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    They are not really the highest quality. We had a photographer there that night you know. But if you want to use them, that's fine by me. I have a few video clips as well if you want to use them on the website too.
    Do you know who the photographer was? We didn't organise anything.

If you could send the stuff to me (the video clips would be quite cool although I'll understand if you don't send them because of the size) I'd be grateful. My email address is on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I know that Seth has the very same picture somewhere. When I first saw it as your avatar I thought you'd stolen it from him. Are you his protogee or something?

Gah, boatie socials are such a bad idea. I have to be up early in the morning and just amused my housemates by falling UPstairs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    Actually, I know that Seth has the very same picture somewhere. When I first saw it as your avatar I thought you'd stolen it from him. Are you his protogee or something?

Gah, boatie socials are such a bad idea. I have to be up early in the morning and just amused my housemates by falling UPstairs.
    I'm pretty sure he used that pic or something very similar in clarification two years ago, so I don't think it's original either.
    I think someone is obsessed by the good gentleman...

man , I'm sooo tired, just turned down going out partying. I've had less than 5 hours sleep every day this week. I can't stay awake anymore

A.

ReputationRep:
    Wooooop - I'm back from skiing. I rule. Hiya Cambridge people! Anything interesting happen on TSR since I went away?

Anyway - I'm tired and am off to beddy bies. xxx

ReputationRep:
    Signing off from London now. Will hopefully be in Cambridge some point in the middle of the day tomorrow. Then finishing an essay and writing up my dissertation abstract I should have done a while ago, followed by Robinson bar I guess. Hopefully see you all around soon. I get the impression that after the inevitable essay crises of the first few days, my workload will level off and hopefully by the end of week 0 I'll be where I need to be. Dissertation chugging along nicely, tonal composition still not getting done, a few weeks before my Wagner course supervisions starts, and a nice lax analysis supervisor. Woohoo. Anyone who wants random coffee/alcohol meet ups this term (apart from the impending curry - that sounds wrong) just PM or write here. I'm sure Rhian can give me good references

Jacob (MB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermerp)
    Do you know who the photographer was? We didn't organise anything.

If you could send the stuff to me (the video clips would be quite cool although I'll understand if you don't send them because of the size) I'd be grateful. My email address is on facebook.
    Do you know how to SSH? I can let you get it off my computer directly if you wish. I think they are altogether over 100 mb in size.

ReputationRep:
    Not so much obsessed as continually amused...

I had to have something, and so just google image searched.

I think I'll change avatar on a weekly basis, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know how to SSH? I can let you get it off my computer directly if you wish. I think they are altogether over 100 mb in size.
    Or just send it to him over MSN...? Less hassle!

ReputationRep:
    Random question, Visesh- do you know Devan, a Clare Fresher Compsci?

He reckons he really shouldn't be here- he's only just got a computer (:eek:) and keeps doing himself down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)

He reckons he really shouldn't be here- he's only just got a computer (:eek:) and keeps doing himself down.
    I only got my computer the 2nd term in my first year. He'll be fine, who knows, he might get a first.

--------------

(Original post by visesh)
    Or just send it to him over MSN...? Less hassle!
    might do that.

--------------

Alaric, what's the name of your company and does it do interns?

ReputationRep:

Alaric, what's the name of your company and does it do interns?
    PMing you...

ReputationRep:
    I have been charged very little for what I ate this lunch. I think the guy for some reason forgot to count my onion rings, baked beans and hash browns... I mean, seriously, how could you miss baked beans on a plate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)

nope:s:

should i?

ReputationRep:
    I have been charged very little for what I ate this lunch. I think the guy for some reason forgot to count my onion rings, baked beans and hash browns... I mean, seriously, how could you miss baked beans on a plate?
    I swear that for breakfasts the tills in butteries turn into random number generators.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Corpus Christi College Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    Pembroke College Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.