Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    I went to Peterhouse bar last night with some members of teh cast of the show (Henry IV) that I'm lighting. They had some kind of drinks promotion on, with two scantily-clad girls supposedly pushing this weird vodka energy drink.

The girls were standing at the bar.

EVERY SINGLE guy in the room was at various tables, talking amongst themselves, and COMPLETELY IGNORING the girls.

Confirms all my prejudices and stereotypical view of Peterhouse!
    I have photos that prove otherwise :p: Also, the general consensus of the men was that the women were rough (having seen the photos, I agree), so after the first bit of drooling, they went in search of fresh meat at Queens' ents thingy

ReputationRep:
    Most people in female clothing at Queens' Ents tend to be guys, though. You'd better be careful your beer goggles do not deceive you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brunswick)
    I have photos that prove otherwise :p: Also, the general consensus of the men was that the women were rough (having seen the photos, I agree), so after the first bit of drooling, they went in search of fresh meat at Queens' ents thingy
    I wonder who that could have been. Must put evidence on facebook..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldfish)
    Most people in female clothing at Queens' Ents tend to be guys, though. You'd better be careful your beer goggles do not deceive you.
    Yeah, usually me (in drag) and there is plent of facebook pictorial evidence of that, lol.

ReputationRep:
    I need someone to smack me on the head ...

Need to stop going to bed late.

ReputationRep:
    I came across a bunch of homoerotic nude shots on facebook the other day...

ReputationRep:
    :eek:
    One of my friends has pics of a whole load of guys in showers (I got told this by someone in my economics group - I DID NOT go looking for them.) And he isn't gay :eek: that's the scary bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    Not the Magdalene boys?

ReputationRep:
    you know them? A couple of them were actually alright looking... shame

ReputationRep:
    Homoerotic, naked men. Of course I know some of them!

ReputationRep:
    I think I might have walked passed you in king's bar today your interviewee gave me a funny look!

ReputationRep:
    Me? I was indeed in King's Bar, but I didn't notice you. You should have said hello!!! I wonder why Sam (my 'interviewee' friend) gave you a funny look!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    yeah, i know someone who knows them... yuk. there was one where one particular guy was actually showing off his penis, rather than covering it with a tissue box.

ReputationRep:
    argh, day of judgement approaches: seat racing this weekend. I could kind of know if i've made the blue boat as early as friday lunchtime (i.e. if I win in the races on friday morning, I would almost certainly be in...however last time I raced the top end of the squad, things went terribly. I am praying I perform as well as I know I can this time!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm having to do work and stay in, just because I agreed to play a football game that never happened up by Girton, and I'm busy all day until 5 minutes before my work is due in. It's so annoying!!!

ReputationRep:
    fireworks! any idea what thats all about? 8:30 today (tuesday) in the direction on the centre of town from selwyn.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I heard them too. Maybe someone really speshed out on treating their blind date

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Yeah I heard them too. Maybe someone really speshed out on treating their blind date
    haha it had crossed my mind that it was something to do with RAG!
    I'm annoyed cos i could have done the blind date (our coursework has been postponed til next tuesday, valentines day, haha)

ReputationRep:
    em... I wonder if I should go make myself a foo next year with this blind date thing... probably ruin someone else's evening to by doing compsci talks non stop all evening....

ReputationRep:
    Beauty and the Geek... omg what quality programming! So excruciating!

A.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.