Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's not like it was deliberate or anything, either :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well the last steeplechase was 25-26 stations long! (the 26th was a dummy station where we filled out a questionnaire) It can't be much longer in the tripos surely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Well the last steeplechase was 25-26 stations long! (the 26th was a dummy station where we filled out a questionnaire) It can't be much longer in the tripos surely!
    30 stations, 10 questions on each.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God - I had totally forgotten what carnage BCD is. And I have to go to work tomorrow! For some reason I decided that one of the hall staff girls was my new best friend, and I sent her some obviously drunken text messages after the dinner. I've now woken up, fully clothed and with the light on, not realising I'd been asleep, and am uploading photos that just scare me. When did Spam get naked in the bar?! Why did I photograph it?! Did I really photo-stalk Spruce, or am I just imagining it? Answers on the back of a postcard, please...

ReputationRep:
    You missed out the "and I'm never ever ever, cross my heart and hope to die, never in a million bazillion years will I drink again..."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    You missed out the "and I'm never ever ever, cross my heart and hope to die, never in a million bazillion years will I drink again..."

I've been far, far worse on many an occassion, and I know that giving up alcohol just isn't going to happen.

I've kind of managed to triple book myself tonight - said I'd go to St John's Ent, Clare Bop and Sidney Bop. But whatever happens, I won't be drinking tonight as I've actually given up alcohol for Lent.

ReputationRep:
    argh i'm so annoyed. I just spent the whole week doing my head of class report, but was in such a rush in the last half hour before the deadline, i forgot to add 3 vital measurements to some diagrams i made, which mean my results section is actually missing some results, which is probably gonna get me a B...i'm so annoyed, to have gone to all that effort, and then miss out something which would have taken 30 seconds to add!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    argh i'm so annoyed. I just spent the whole week doing my head of class report, but was in such a rush in the last half hour before the deadline, i forgot to add 3 vital measurements to some diagrams i made, which mean my results section is actually missing some results, which is probably gonna get me a B...i'm so annoyed, to have gone to all that effort, and then miss out something which would have taken 30 seconds to add!
    That's life!

Hope everyone enjoyed St. Paddy's!!

I need to pack! eeeek!

A.

ReputationRep:
    woo
    term finished finally
    had lectures YESTERDAY. pah. thursday was final crit, but it went ok.

now am off to Walsall to watch Tel do judo! (BUSA Competition)
    have a great vac everyone

also, i'm in cam all easter if anyone fancies coffee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)

all you have to do is to look up some of the old comments she made about alcohol... Admittedly, they are at some place couple of hundred of pages back.

ReputationRep:
    Flying back tonight, hope everyone has a good holiday!

ReputationRep:
    Bah! Don't want to leave. I know that I'm just going to waste all Easter and not get any work done.

Also, I have lost my bag somewhere. It had eight big books from the faculty library in. Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    And I am single again now so am definitely not giving up alcohol anytime soon.

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwwww *hugs* Hope everything turns out OK More fish in the sea...at least that's what I tell myself each time. :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Awwwwwwww *hugs* Hope everything turns out OK More fish in the sea...at least that's what I tell myself each time. :s:
    Are you sure "more" is not just a illusion? I'm convinced that there is no fish in the sea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    And I am single again now so am definitely not giving up alcohol anytime soon.
    Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that

:hugs:

Enjoy the alcohol though...I'm still feeling like vomitting just at the thought!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've been given an offer by Emmanuel College, Cambridge. Today, I was sent some info regarding finances, student cards, accommodation etc. As far as accommodation is concerned, does any Emma student (or anyone else in the know) out there know which is better: North or South court? For whatever the choice, why?
    Thanks, morrison.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, this is a chat thread, we only accept spams here... or nonsense, for that matter. :p:

Anyway, Willa is from Emma, he should know quite a bit.

ReputationRep:
    I need food... where can I find food!

Oh god... I've spend all my waking hours today so far watching Buffy...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.