The Student Room Group
Camford
Something you ladies should remember. If you ever visit China, go find some taylors and have a dozen or two ball dresses taylor made.

i know! when my frind next goes back to beijing, she is taking my measurements with her!
alas, its not the same in Taiwan.:frown:
Sorry I didn't turn up at the meet. I'm sorry you were on your own James, I thought other people would come and Peter and I had some serious stuff to work through.. We're now officially broken up.
xx_ambellina_xx
Sorry, Camfo, I am sworn to secrecy...:biggrin:

:hmpf: Stupid Secrecy thingy.
naelse
Sorry I didn't turn up at the meet. I'm sorry you were on your own James, I thought other people would come and Peter and I had some serious stuff to work through.. We're now officially broken up.

sorry to hear that selena. hope you're ok
Reply 21184
Sorry I wasn't there either, James - I go home at the weekend and leave straight after work on Friday.

Selena: I've PMed you. Let me know if you want a chat.
naelse

Awww :frown:

:hugs: I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm as willing as everyone else to chat if you need a friendly ear.
Carphone Warehouse is going to offer free 8mbps broadband with 40gb limit! :eek:
The weather here is extraordinary. Lovely... Lovely indeed :frown:.
8mbps is crap compared to uni speed.............
Is anyone still up for a meetup? I'm here till saturday mornign and oh so bored of revision! so lunch, dinner, drinks anything would do me good :smile:
Reply 21190
French Pikachu
Is anyone still up for a meetup? I'm here till saturday mornign and oh so bored of revision! so lunch, dinner, drinks anything would do me good :smile:

I'm going home for a friend's 21st after work on Thursday, but if anything happens before then I'm keen. I'm so bored and everyone's locked away in the libraries at the moment. I'm going for dinner with someone tomorrow night (but may want to escape him afterwards!); other than that I'm free. Facebook me with details if anything goes ahead!
darkenergy
8mbps is crap compared to uni speed.............

yeah... I'm not paying 8000 pounds a year just to stay in cambridge and use its internet service.
well I guess you can make up for it by downloading 40GB a day.
Cambridge is so weird when it's empty of students. :s-smilie:
*looks about in a lonely fashion*
I'm panicing about revision. Is it normal to have not done very much???
minimo

Jeannie how could you say that?? You have done LOADs by MANY people's standards.

And awww poor coldfish! Better than staying at home - I'm getting horribly homesick... no that's not the word...unisick? :confused:
minimo

It's normal to think so...
I spent a whole two hours today doing work. *flex*
Onwards, to a week of pure WORKINESS.
I've spent the last two listening to Mozart. And practicing my soprano bits for something I need to learn. And have just had my dad come in and yell at me for being ****e and that he'd rather hear the dogs howl.
For some reason I find the above very funny. :p:
Rushda, my productivity is now -123349997755. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggh.
I've had to read the complete works of Shakespeare and with only six left I'm running out of energy. I mean COME ON why oh why did he write Henry VI - if part 2 is anything like part 1 I won't be happy. Ahhh and now I'm wasting time again. Oh dear!

Latest

Trending

Trending