Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, and Helen, I think they had other sizes that don't fit into the extreme category (I think it was a size 14 my mum mentioned, but it could have been a 12). We do have two TK Maxx's near each other though, maybe that has an effect on stock... I dunno why, but y'know, thought I'd mention it.

ReputationRep:
    I never bought anything from top shop... does top shop actually sell clothes for guys?

The point of that dress is not how much it will fetch. Think about where it has been! Think about who has worn it! How many dress you own has been on the red carpet of Oscar? I would buy it if I win the lottery before 30th. (Read: I will never buy that dress.)

Visesh! You ought to fork out some money on that dress!

ReputationRep:
    Something you ladies should remember. If you ever visit China, go find some taylors and have a dozen or two ball dresses taylor made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I never bought anything from top shop... does top shop actually sell clothes for guys?
    Top man would be the mens one.

ReputationRep:
    This is place where I say resistence is futile (if R < 1 ohm). Anyway...

How about this dress for the ball?
    Hehe, if I had Keira Knightley's figure, I'd love to. Unfortunately I think it might be a little on the tight side

Charlottie, I guess I must just be unlucky; I've tried the three TK Maxx's near me. I found the perfect dress in the first one, but it was the only dress they had and I wanted to wait and see if they got any more. Of course, when I went back, it had sold, and all the rest were either horrid or not in a size 12/14 (I can fit in either most of the time, their sizes are funny). Am resorting to ebay now...

ReputationRep:
    excuse me camfo?

ReputationRep:

The point of that dress is not how much it will fetch. Think about where it has been! Think about who has worn it! How many dress you own has been on the red carpet of Oscar? I would buy it if I win the lottery before 30th. (Read: I will never buy that dress.)

Visesh! You ought to fork out some money on that dress!
    I don't think he quite has the legs for dresses...

ReputationRep:
    A little veet will do the trick! I think...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    A little veet will do the trick! I think...
    Given your record with Veet, do you think that's wise? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Something you ladies should remember. If you ever visit China, go find some taylors and have a dozen or two ball dresses taylor made.
    *Works with almost anything else, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
    Given your record with Veet, do you think that's wise? :p:
    I want to hear about this.

(and who said that dress was for him?)

ReputationRep:
    I want to hear about this.

(and who said that dress was for him?)
    Sorry, Camfo, I am sworn to secrecy...

ReputationRep:
    Argh. So very very bored, but can't even think about doing work.
    *sits feeling bored and guilty*

ReputationRep:
    i know! when my frind next goes back to beijing, she is taking my measurements with her!
    alas, its not the same in Taiwan.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I didn't turn up at the meet. I'm sorry you were on your own James, I thought other people would come and Peter and I had some serious stuff to work through.. We're now officially broken up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
    Sorry, Camfo, I am sworn to secrecy...
    :hmpf: Stupid Secrecy thingy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    Sorry I didn't turn up at the meet. I'm sorry you were on your own James, I thought other people would come and Peter and I had some serious stuff to work through.. We're now officially broken up.
    sorry to hear that selena. hope you're ok

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I wasn't there either, James - I go home at the weekend and leave straight after work on Friday.

Selena: I've PMed you. Let me know if you want a chat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    Awww

:hugs: I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm as willing as everyone else to chat if you need a friendly ear.

ReputationRep:
    Carphone Warehouse is going to offer free 8mbps broadband with 40gb limit! :eek:

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.