Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The weather here is extraordinary. Lovely... Lovely indeed .

ReputationRep:
    8mbps is crap compared to uni speed.............

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still up for a meetup? I'm here till saturday mornign and oh so bored of revision! so lunch, dinner, drinks anything would do me good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by French Pikachu)
    Is anyone still up for a meetup? I'm here till saturday mornign and oh so bored of revision! so lunch, dinner, drinks anything would do me good
    I'm going home for a friend's 21st after work on Thursday, but if anything happens before then I'm keen. I'm so bored and everyone's locked away in the libraries at the moment. I'm going for dinner with someone tomorrow night (but may want to escape him afterwards!); other than that I'm free. Facebook me with details if anything goes ahead!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkenergy)
    8mbps is crap compared to uni speed.............
    yeah... I'm not paying 8000 pounds a year just to stay in cambridge and use its internet service.

ReputationRep:
    well I guess you can make up for it by downloading 40GB a day.

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge is so weird when it's empty of students.
    *looks about in a lonely fashion*

ReputationRep:
    I'm panicing about revision. Is it normal to have not done very much???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Jeannie how could you say that?? You have done LOADs by MANY people's standards.

And awww poor coldfish! Better than staying at home - I'm getting horribly homesick... no that's not the word...unisick? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It's normal to think so...

ReputationRep:
    I spent a whole two hours today doing work. *flex*
    Onwards, to a week of pure WORKINESS.

ReputationRep:
    I've spent the last two listening to Mozart. And practicing my soprano bits for something I need to learn. And have just had my dad come in and yell at me for being ****e and that he'd rather hear the dogs howl.
    For some reason I find the above very funny. :p:
    Rushda, my productivity is now -123349997755. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggh.

ReputationRep:
    I've had to read the complete works of Shakespeare and with only six left I'm running out of energy. I mean COME ON why oh why did he write Henry VI - if part 2 is anything like part 1 I won't be happy. Ahhh and now I'm wasting time again. Oh dear!

ReputationRep:
    You are panicing about revision? I am panicing about learning my stuff from last term for the first time.

In other news. Did anyone see tonight's Beauty and Geek? When they asked "What is the chemical formula for salt?" I thought ****, this is a tough one and spent an awfully long time to remember what it is... *sigh* I used to be so good at chemistry...

ReputationRep:
    can't we all be a little less stereotypical please!? It's making me feel out of place

ReputationRep:
    Everyone knows revision starts a week after lectures finish.
    You've all still got weeks of partying, unless you're a third year with nasty dissertations to write.

A.

ReputationRep:
    Willa - THAT's why YOU'LL be the one with the First and we will *cough* ... the less said the better. Tbh, I have revised but not as much as I could/should have...but still 10 ish days till lectures start - time to put pedal to the metal me thinks!!!

ReputationRep:
    The stereotype I was referring to was also the one where someone says: "Oh my god I've only revised like half of my course, i'm so screwed!". can't we have less talk about how much/little revision we have done to mean that we think we are going to "fail" our exams? I don't think anyone in cambridge (well, maybe a one or two) can say that at this stage they have done enough revision to feel confortabley on top of it. I know I haven't, and it's clear you lot haven't. So less stressing over it please, we're all in the same boat!
    [/rant]

ReputationRep:
    Presactly. Panicking must be kept to a quiet level in one's rooms late at night, surrounded by books you don't understand. I refuse to be drawn into the "OMG REVISION EXAMS IM GOING TO DEI" mentality.

ReputationRep:
    I have no exams. I intend to party all next term.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.