Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i was there! it was pretty busy though, we need to organise it better next time. it did occur to me that i have no idea what you look like... *goes off to picture thread*

ReputationRep:
    I'm not in the picture thread, but you did meet me briefly in the Anchor at the end of last term!

Hrm... I did have a good thorough look. Perhaps you were hiding under a table, or something? :/

ReputationRep:
    oh my god i remember you now! at the pub with ema and rik on saint patrick's day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    say what f00'?
    I would for her. Wouldn't you? :p:

And, to be entirely fair and stress I have no designs upon your girlfriend there are quite a few other "certain female students" that I'd go in for...

ReputationRep:
    oooo anyone we know?

ReputationRep:
    Spill... We're all friends here!

ReputationRep:
    Uh-uh, lips are sealed... I may tell you in person, though. So now we have to meet!

PS. bring Ema...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    I would for her. Wouldn't you? :p:

And, to be entirely fair and stress I have no designs upon your girlfriend there are quite a few other "certain female students" that I'd go in for...
    Oooooh who who who?

Am v stressed right now, trying to pack everything I'm going to need for my rowing camp. Sooooo should not be going at all

ReputationRep:
    Top Tip of the Day: Don't post on TSR when you're stressed about time. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Oooooh who who who?
    What? Tell the (ex-) Gossip Queen? I may be a Historian, but I'm not stupid... :p:

much

ReputationRep:
    Uh-uh, lips are sealed... I may tell you in person, though. So now we have to meet!

PS. bring Ema...
    i'm afraid she's spoken for :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I know, I was teasing. (good taste btw! :p:)

ReputationRep:
    in that case, we'd love to meet you next weekend? you could come to newnham bar on saturday...

ReputationRep:
    maybe... hmm, do I enter into the den of inequity and depravity that is Newnham?

Resounding "yes!", methinks...

ReputationRep:
    Have a fun week, folks! I'm off to torture myself at rowing camp...

ReputationRep:
    oh, btw james - would love to borrow the book, i just don't have time right now... maybe after the zams?

ReputationRep:
    Of course.

Helen, you're proving yourself more and more masochistic every day...

ReputationRep:
    Of course.

Helen, you're proving yourself more and more masochistic every day...
    and do you find that quality attractive in a girl? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    and do you find that quality attractive in a girl? :p:
    define: masochistic on google gives two entries... both of which are some what interesting. Based on those two definitions, I reckon most men would find that quality attractive in a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    define: masochistic on google gives two entries... both of which are some what interesting. Based on those two definitions, I reckon most men would find that quality attractive in a girl.
    It's an irrelevant question. Only massochistic girls would put up with blokes.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.