Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aired)
    Sorry for invading your thread, but...

which subjects in natsci take part in the MIT exchange? Sounds like a really good opportunity
    http://web.mit.edu/cmi/ue/cam-coordinators.html

although engineers are the main lot they send over....only a few natscis get selected apparently.

ReputationRep:
    oh and i am going to america next year.

ReputationRep:
    some people just walked pass my window... whilst sining. Is my watch 4 hours behind or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    some people just walked pass my window... whilst sining. Is my watch 4 hours behind or something?
    because people only sin at night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    I can sin at any time. Generally not outside Camfo's window though.

And I think you made the right decision. Now, how much room do you have in your suitcase?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I can sin at any time. Generally not outside Camfo's window though.

And I think you made the right decision. Now, how much room do you have in your suitcase?
    lol
    http://cambridge.facebook.com/photo....15&id=36907328

ReputationRep:
    ...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    lol
    http://cambridge.facebook.com/photo....15&id=36907328
    Uh, just to clarify... that's not you in the suitcase?

ReputationRep:
    We have coffin-shaped locakble chests in our rooms. We can just get two people in them...

And four people in your average small 2' by 3' by 5' cupboard... don't ask me how!

At least its not me, then...

Anyway, onto a minor moan: Got to be up in, oooh... 4 hours or so to go t'boathouse. Why oh why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    I was clearly dillusional when I posted it. I missed a "g" out. besides... sinning has three n's not two. Although having said that, I generally don't mind people sinning outside my windows... but singing, :mad: makes me want to feed them to nibbler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    We have coffin-shaped locakble chests in our rooms. We can just get two people in them...

And four people in your average small 2' by 3' by 5' cupboard... don't ask me how!

At least its not me, then...

Anyway, onto a minor moan: Got to be up in, oooh... 4 hours or so to go t'boathouse. Why oh why?
    Someone has obviously found pleasure in self mutilation.

ReputationRep:
    Just remembered something... I have 2 free downloads from iTune music store left. what should I get? Please, only recommand big files. I'd like to get the largest number of bytes possible out of my coopons.

(Or if you know some astonishingly good pieces, I can settle for smaller files)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sTe\/o)
    Uh, just to clarify... that's not you in the suitcase?
    it is actually. it was while we were in taiwan. there was a tornado raging outside, so we had to stay in for 3 days. this was just one of the ways we found to entertain ourselves! it wasnt as uncomfortable as you might imagine!

ReputationRep:
    that's amazing Will, I'm really jealous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    at least its a lovely day! hope you had fun!

i have my final crit today
    ... then portfolio hand in next thursday...
    ... then exams start the tuesday after that, with a whole four days for revision.:vmad:

ReputationRep:
    it was fun. I was bank partying, and saw a couple of accidents. Luckily, none happenned to our boats so its OK! :p:

Now I have to write an essay. Sod.

ReputationRep:
    alaric the ucs is getting rid of your pretty website design god knows what amateur attempt will replace it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not)
    alaric the ucs is getting rid of your pretty website design god knows what amateur attempt will replace it
    Shocking! I guess it's 3 years old or something now, is it the new exec wanting to make their mark or something? It's lasted pretty well I guess, but no exec since the first one has really been keen enough. No one has used the calendar function for years :rollleyes:.

A.

ReputationRep:
    dual purpose post:

rescuing this thread
    and saying- look new, non mushy sig. was bored of old one

ReputationRep:
    Insomnia. Have been up all night since the library kicked me out at 2am.

Might try and work.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.