Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We can die together. *sniffle* I've had three hours sleep - back to cramming. I've consumed at least 2 gallons of coffee in last 36 hrs :p:

ReputationRep:
    Did Shinytoy ACTUALLY come out with that second quote, Minimo? Grrr, such idiots give us all a bad name!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    We can die together. *sniffle* I've had three hours sleep - back to cramming. I've consumed at least 2 gallons of coffee in last 36 hrs :p:
    DON'T go the way of the caffeine addict! You NEED to sleep; you'll just get worse if you don't. Please listen to people and be sensible on this one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    Did Shinytoy ACTUALLY come out with that second quote, Minimo? Grrr, such idiots give us all a bad name!
    Yap. :s:

Helen, I know, but I'm soo scared. I've stopped the coffee though have taken up green tea instead. Good luck with your exams.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

Sleep is good!

Not that I ahd a great deal last night... and I'm not even revising! I had an early night but just couldn't drop off. Must have been all the feverish brainwaves going about college, all teh people frantically revising hard into the night.

Cheer up Jeanne, I only got 4 and I don't even have a good reason!

ReputationRep:
    *wibbles* and mumbles incoherantly.

:hugs: FTB

ReputationRep:
    Yap. :s:

Helen, I know, but I'm soo scared. I've stopped the coffee though have taken up green tea instead. Good luck with your exams.
    Hun, I start (properly) TODAY - which is why I'm scared. You've got plenty of time. Don't try to learn EVERYTHING, just make sure you know certain things really well. Lay off the caffeine and try to be as healthy as you can. It will help, I promise.

I really shouldn't be revising mental illnesses right now - I've managed to diagnose myself with clinical depression but I think it's only temporary.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Listen to the wise words of wisdom from Mummy Helen...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Hun, I start (properly) TODAY - which is why I'm scared. You've got plenty of time. Don't try to learn EVERYTHING, just make sure you know certain things really well. Lay off the caffeine and try to be as healthy as you can. It will help, I promise.

I really shouldn't be revising mental illnesses right now - I've managed to diagnose myself with clinical depression but I think it's only temporary.
    The last bit made me laugh Fankooo!

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for exams to start although I haven't done as much revision as I should have. However, I just can't be arsed to do any work any more! I'd like to learn new stuff!

ReputationRep:
    Don't like half of Trin mathmos get firsts? You'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    Don't like half of Trin mathmos get firsts? You'll be fine
    Yeah about half may, but half don't (I.m going to be in the latter half.)

ReputationRep:
    Don't the other half get really high 2.1s?? :p:

ReputationRep:
    You kids worrying about first year exams don't know how easy you have it! If anyone wants any help though, feel free to grab me on msn [email protected] or grab me in the CMS. I look like this: http://cambridge.facebook.com/profile.php?id=36900393

Right, I'm off to the CMS.

ReputationRep:
    Don't the other half get really high 2.1s?? :p:
    Oddly, no. Trinity seems to get more than its fair share of 2.2s and 3rds. Probably because everyone who gets into Trinity to do maths immediately adopts a massive superiority complex and decides that they don't have to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cexy)
    You kids worrying about first year exams don't know how easy you have it! If anyone wants any help though, feel free to grab me on msn [email protected] or grab me in the CMS. I look like this: http://cambridge.facebook.com/profile.php?id=36900393

*sob* unless you happen to be a closet economist you can't help me BUT I've added you to my Fbook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cexy)

I'm not actually hugely worried, just quite nervous over what the questons will be. I think I'm probably on for a 2:1, but that covers a large chunk of the year, how well I do will depend entirely upo what questions come up I think. I'm havng a last-minute applied supervision today, so hopefully willl be able to bring that up to something approaching respectable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cexy)

I'm not in the bloody first year :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I'm not in the bloody first year :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I think Cexy's post was more aimed at Xyro and me as we are both first year Mathematician's (cexy's subject) at Trinity (Cexy's college).

ReputationRep:
    Fight! Fight! Fight!

(Sorry couldn't resist)

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.