Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    But who would want to wear the hat after it's been through an elephant?

ReputationRep:
    twice?

exactly, helen

ReputationRep:
    Pah... its becoming my trademark. I'm quite literally the best- millinered cox on the river! :p:

And thinking of that, just had a really good outing this morning. Only one more to go after lunch... still, its all starting to come together which i like a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White_redrose)
    It is a cute piccy. I'm afraid that version can't beat the BBC one though...Colin Firth...mmm...:p:
    I'll second that!

I hate everyone who has finished exams. I spent the morning with an A level Stats textbook. I hate you all with a deep undying hate.

Nothing personal.

ReputationRep:
    I am so so hungry.

ReputationRep:
    Done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xyro)
    Done!
    :ditto: trivially!
    I love Vector Calculus!!!

Woo hoo!!! Exams are over, sorry but :p: I'm so happy

ReputationRep:
    Andy, I'm disappointed, I expected you to be drunk at this time

ReputationRep:
    You missed his typo:p:

I think I've reached MIMS saturation point. Ah well, it'll be over in 10 hours. (MIMS, that is).

Good night.

ReputationRep:
    Night dude, and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Andy, I'm disappointed, I expected you to be drunk at this time
    Oh. my. god. I love your avatar! Impeccable taste my dear. Oo, we have a (not as lovely, but meh) version of the lovely Colin on the rolls of the Cam history staff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    You missed his typo:p:

I think I've reached MIMS saturation point. Ah well, it'll be over in 10 hours. (MIMS, that is).

Good night.
    Good luck for tomorrow! Sleep well.

ReputationRep:
    Moan: I feel ill, I've been sick loads today and can't keep anything remotely food-like down. Which made formal fun (I only ate a little) *cries*.

Boyfriend is snowed under with exams, haven't seen him since yesterday, and I am in desperate need of a cuddle.

*cries* why isn't this term over? I need bed and rest and no work.

ReputationRep:
    So, the question is, should I go to Robinson May Ball or not. Ticket sales stop in a couple of day's time, and it costs £85. I think quite a few people in my year aren't going, but I'm friends with a lot of first years who will all be there. I can probably afford it too, but it might be just as fun to just get pissed with some mates. I really don't know. Any ideas?

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)
    Moan: I feel ill, I've been sick loads today and can't keep anything remotely food-like down. Which made formal fun (I only ate a little) *cries*.

Boyfriend is snowed under with exams, haven't seen him since yesterday, and I am in desperate need of a cuddle.

hugs
    hope you feel better soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    hugs
    hope you feel better soon
    Thanks Amy, just feel utterly wretched. I just want to cry all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_ambellina_xx)

Oh no rhi, poor baby! I wondered why you didn't come round earlier but figured you were busy so didn't text. *sends hugs* that's so rubbish, esp as tis just after you were getting over that nasty bout of flu-ness. Was it something you ate earlier/yest? Get better soon xxx
    P.S Once this essay from hell is over, I'll be picking up a few foody bits and pieces, so do you want anything soup-like, or need anything from Boots?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicbloke)
    So, the question is, should I go to Robinson May Ball or not. Ticket sales stop in a couple of day's time, and it costs £85. I think quite a few people in my year aren't going, but I'm friends with a lot of first years who will all be there. I can probably afford it too, but it might be just as fun to just get pissed with some mates. I really don't know. Any ideas?

MB
    Mm, a tough one - guess it depends on who you'd rather spend the evening with, which set of friends do you feel most comfortable with/enjoy seeing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White_redrose)
    Oh no rhi, poor baby! I wondered why you didn't come round earlier but figured you were busy so didn't text. *sends hugs* that's so rubbish, esp as tis just after you were getting over that nasty bout of flu-ness. Was it something you ate earlier/yest? Get better soon xxx
    P.S Once this essay from hell is over, I'll be picking up a few foody bits and pieces, so do you want anything soup-like, or need anything from Boots?
    I'm so sorry Cha, forgot all about it I haven't been to the Seeley either, I need to return books...today *cries*...Hope it wasn't something I ate, because it was my cooking, and boyfriend isn't ill hehe...perhaps he is sturdier than me! Thanks Cha, lovely of you to offer, but hopefully my constitution will be far better tomorrow (bloody better be, morning supervision and I promised myself one of the lovely Ann's toasties tomorrow!)...It's just scary having blackouts and not quite knowing why...Doctors soon I think.

Meh, so horrible. Can't sleep.

*moan*

ReputationRep:
    If you need any books dropping off to the Seeley or anything I can do I'll help. Probably not, though, but if there is anythign I can do...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.