The Student Room Group
Which college is CRC?
Cambridge Regional College... lol of course you wont end up there jeanne!
scarlet ibis
Cambridge Regional College... lol of course you wont end up there jeanne!

Of course she won't. She'll end up St John's.
Reply 21644
apd35
I got more of a shock in the mocks, I got the bottom third!!! That really made me reallise I needed to put effort in! Should have got a good 2:i so I'm happy!

I got a high third prediction from the mocks :rolleyes:
I am feeling sick :frown:.
Me tooo :argh:
:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh: :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh: :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh: :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh: :argh::argh::argh::argh:
Essay essay essay. :frown:

Grr. Its annoying; my supervisor has said I need to look at two particular historians as they disagree with everyone else, when in fact they don't. I need to look into this, and can't really carry on with the essay until its sorted out... Meh.
I feel distinctly subhuman this afternoon.
I am done for another year.

I am feeling so so so so so hungry.
I have swollen feet. I have comfy shoes and haven't being doing anything strenuous with my legs. Am I going to die??
It's hot, my fingers get swollen when it's hot (and probably my feet too, but I don't pay as much attention) and I've had problems with rings and hot weather in the past. Might just be that, the heat? :smile:
I lived in Bahrain (desert) for 19 years - I'm a camel I'VE ADAPTED to heat. :frown:

:argh:
"Jeanne the camel had... 1 hump"

No?

Oh well...

In other news: just finished the first draft of teh essay. Now I only hav eto do teh final one, making it better... eek. Might be a late night!

In other other news: Getting on race tomorrow and I hope my crew do OK. We've had injuries and I really hope they can all keep it up and keep together. Oh, and I need to not bugger up and hit anything, either...
Good luck :smile: ^2

i still have to compile my digital portfolio. not a big deal, just boring and time consuming!
FadeToBlackout
"Jeanne the camel had... 1 hump"

No?

Oh well...

In other news: just finished the first draft of teh essay. Now I only hav eto do teh final one, making it better... eek. Might be a late night!

In other other news: Getting on race tomorrow and I hope my crew do OK. We've had injuries and I really hope they can all keep it up and keep together. Oh, and I need to not bugger up and hit anything, either...

Yah, good luck with the essay...and don't worry about redrafting, if you are pushed for time. My old history teacher used to tell us not to bother, as we'd lose all 'freshness' of expression and style. He was a bit odd, mind. :p:
Ooh I'm so excited for tomorrow, my best friend from back home is coming up, yay! She's never been to Cam before so it'll be nice to show her around (well, the bit of it that *I* know anyway). :tongue:
Well, i never normally redraft- it's normally finished too late and I give up...

This week my supervisor's basically forced me to do one, though, "just to see how it goes"...

Hence its now 1am and I've just finished. I couldn't really have done any more, iots at a stage where anythign else will ruin it.

I just hope I get a good mark for it... preferably a high 2.1, although (and its a terribly long shot) a first would be good as I'v enot got one at all this year and this is my last chance!
Reply 21659
xyro
I got a high third prediction from the mocks :rolleyes:

As I said better than the bottom third I got.

Latest

Trending

Trending