Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Mummy Helen... :p:

No, really, I'm going to try that. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    11 hours till exams :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Just came back from the Singing on the River. It was stunning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    11 hours till exams :coma:
    I forgot that 1st year economists have their exams so late. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I'm going to be raped by them

ReputationRep:
    best of luck jeanne!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I'm going to be raped by them
    No, you won't. Exams are never as bad as they could be (except mine this year).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Lie down and put a cold flannel over your eyes. It'll work eventually and make you feel so much better.
    it worked. You are now officially a medical godess! Sod grades, I'm impressed enough by that.

ReputationRep:
    Time for some steeplechase fun!

ReputationRep:
    *is very excited*

i saw helen for the first time today - was outside Clare with FTB and she rushed by!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    *is very excited*

i saw helen for the first time today - was outside Clare with FTB and she rushed by!
    Sorry, was hugely hot and worried about being late for the hairdressers. Not at my most sociable

I now have a cool haircut though - although I have had to have another shower because I got so covered in hair I looked like some kind of furry animal.

ReputationRep:
    jeanne... how did you find mic ro? bit of a nightmare non? ridiculously time pressured, even deliberately misleading i felt. feeling rather crappy about it.

(Original post by not)
    jeanne... how did you find mic ro? bit of a nightmare non? ridiculously time pressured, even deliberately misleading i felt. feeling rather crappy about it.
    My bf finished with 30mins to spare. He is sensing this is not a good thing

ReputationRep:
    Not are you fishpaste?

Yes, it was awful, awful, awful. I'm quite honestly expecting a third on that paper. After doing SO much revision it sucks like hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brunswick)
    My bf finished with 30mins to spare. He is sensing this is not a good thing
    hm well obviously everybody's different, he may well have chosen entirely different questions from me and i wouldn't say anything to him, but i think even if you just wrote at full speed without even stopping to think it'd have been impossible to write good answers for them.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. Everything was so weird and abstract. Nothing compared to last year's paper.

ReputationRep:
    Not are you fishpaste?

Yes, it was awful, awful, awful. I'm quite honestly expecting a third on that paper. After doing SO much revision it sucks like hell.
    i am.

i'm annoyed for the same reason, wanted a good first on micro to counteract inevitable thirds in history, judging by the amount i managed to get done I figure it'll be a 55 max. i'll be bloody annoyed too, i'm good at micro and knew it inside out by the exam, i just literally couldn't write enough, and ended up tripping up with overfiddly maths. section b was also vastly inproportionately dominated by questions about tax.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. I chose to do everything on consumer, game and producer theory and knew all sorts of nice proofs etc, the sort of things you can use to get the first but the most complicated thing I could do was use a Hessian to prove the Lagrange result was a max for the John/books question. Part B was a nightmare. I'm so diappointed.

ReputationRep:
    john and his books could have come straight off paper 3

ReputationRep:
    I KnOW. What are they going to do, ask us mic.ro on p 3?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.