Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am begining to feel that playing a 40 over cricket match straight after the steeplechase was a bad idea.

ReputationRep:
    I ahve a suit for teh May Ball. Yay!

£185 from Ryder and Amies; I'm a weird size and Ede and Ravenscroft would have "had to make one specially". For which i would be charged £700.

Which, unless a close relative dies and leaves me a pot of cash- which I don't want!- is impossible, stupid, and ain't gonna happen.

Edit: At the ball btw I'm going for teh Rupert Brooke look- see avvy! :p:

ReputationRep:
    suits you sir :p:

ReputationRep:
    "Stroke the badge sir?"

It was a physical effort not to say that to the wee little guy in the shop. "It would be a PLEASURE to amke the suit for you! A challenge!"

Hmm... there's liking your work, and then there's... :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not)
    i am.
    Dude, I'm telling you. You gotta stop changing your names.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    I ahve a suit for teh May Ball. Yay!

£185 from Ryder and Amies; I'm a weird size and Ede and Ravenscroft would have "had to make one specially". For which i would be charged £700.

Which, unless a close relative dies and leaves me a pot of cash- which I don't want!- is impossible, stupid, and ain't gonna happen.

Edit: At the ball btw I'm going for teh Rupert Brooke look- see avvy! :p:
    £700 pounds would get you 1 return ticket to China. And depends on where you end up... you should get at least 10 tailored suits easy.

ReputationRep:
    "Stroke the badge sir?"

It was a physical effort not to say that to the wee little guy in the shop. "It would be a PLEASURE to amke the suit for you! A challenge!"

Hmm... there's liking your work, and then there's... :s:
    aww i thought he was dinky!

and Camfo... when my friend goes back to China, she's taking my measurements with her, and the instructions to get me a dress made
    alas Taiwan isnt as cheap as China

ReputationRep:
    Been in teh UL on and off since 10. DOne about 20 minutes work...

Having to go into town adn sort out the mess made by the Halifax of my college bill payemtn was a bit time consuming. ANd I'm doign washing at te same time so am dashing between the UL and Mem to sort it out...

This weekend is goign to eb fun! I am:

-Techieing at a bop in Clare
    -Possibly going Pirate Punting on Sat
    -Possibly techieing at the SPEAK Big Dress thingy
    -Sunday- techieing at Emma Event:
    -Monday-Tuesday- Techieing at Clare May Ball. And dancing with Blissy... :p:

And before then I have to organise all that stuuf properly, co-ordinate about 3 different hire orders from the ADC, design some lighting for Cellars for the May Ball, cheer on Clare in bumps, have BCD, dinner (or more likely lunch with soem TSR-ians), sort out the mess that is my Themes adn Sources question, AND fit in an essay! ARGH! I'm also becoming a tea and Red Bull addict... or better still Blue Bolt, it comes in bigger bottles and is cheaper!

ReputationRep:
    Been in teh UL on and off since 10. DOne about 20 minutes work...

Having to go into town adn sort out the mess made by the Halifax of my college bill payemtn was a bit time consuming. ANd I'm doign washing at te same time so am dashing between the UL and Mem to sort it out...

This weekend is goign to eb fun! I am:

-Techieing at a bop in Clare
    -Possibly going Pirate Punting on Sat
    -Possibly techieing at the SPEAK Big Dress thingy
    -Sunday- techieing at Emma Event:
    -Monday-Tuesday- Techieing at Clare May Ball. And dancing with Blissy... :p:

And before then I have to organise all that stuuf properly, co-ordinate about 3 different hire orders from the ADC, design some lighting for Cellars for the May Ball, cheer on Clare in bumps, have BCD, dinner (or more likely lunch with soem TSR-ians), sort out the mess that is my Themes adn Sources question, AND fit in an essay! ARGH! I'm also becoming a tea and Red Bull addict... or better still Blue Bolt, it comes in bigger bottles and is cheaper!
    It's a good thing you're not dossing about on TSR or you'd never get it all done. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Gah...my last essay is going to be so awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White_redrose)
    Gah...my last essay is going to be so awful.
    :ditto:

Even though I'm redoing it as a topic and it may well be beter than that, in comparison to the last two weeks its going to be a bit rubbish, really.

Oh well, off to the ADC to talk hire rates.... the fun never stops!

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've been in the UL all day and have done precisely 0 reading for my dissertation. Was reading a book on the analysis of Bob Dylan lyrics which was far more interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Last essay is stressing me out. Am still nearly as ill as I was before and I'm just exhausted, and sitting round in bed most of the time. Methinks that 'Glamour' magazine isn't really providing me with ideas for the essay however

ReputationRep:
    I'm at home right now so far away from all things Cambridgey! It's amazing how different and lonely it feels: summer holidays are going to kill me!!

Oh well, back soon... nice in time for results

ReputationRep:
    Good old Glamour rhi! hehe. Know how you feel. I can't wait to buy and read loads of mags once this essay is over. I'm still reading for it and feeling increasingly desperate. I really should get off the internet but I have no self control. Can't wait for the summer holidays, tis gonna be amazing. Wimbledon...U.S Open...sleep...parties...Sweden. ..yay!

ReputationRep:
    Lucky for some...

Morrisons (hopefully not but probably where I'll end up. Again.), Themes and Sources, friends a long way away, spending 1 hour and money on the train everyday and commuting to find a decent library where I can actually work...

Its going to be fun. If anythign, I wish i coudl stay here with friends and not work, but its not going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    Lucky for some...

Morrisons (hopefully not but probably where I'll end up. Again.), Themes and Sources, friends a long way away, spending 1 hour and money on the train everyday and commuting to find a decent library where I can actually work...

Its going to be fun. If anythign, I wish i coudl stay here with friends and not work, but its not going to happen.
    Ah well, yeah, I might end up back at Sainsbury's for a week or two and themes and sources'll have to figure somewhere, but shhhhh :p: am trying to focus on the positives. I'll need it tonight. Am still reading and can't face asking her for an extension as she's been great about switching my supervision time this week and I don't want it to seem like I'm taking advantage. Still don't know what I'm going to write though, oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just going to have to blag it all, I think. Not happy but there we are.

Oh, yes, I need to get a time to meet my DoS on Thursday... just remembered!

And am still waiting for show organisers to get back to me... :rolleyes: I may do some phoning up tomorrow as I need to get the hire order in.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpl94...arch=Cambridge

lol?

ReputationRep:
    I'm just going to have to blag it all, I think. Not happy but there we are.

Oh, yes, I need to get a time to meet my DoS on Thursday... just remembered!

And am still waiting for show organisers to get back to me... :rolleyes: I may do some phoning up tomorrow as I need to get the hire order in.
    Yeah, don't forget to get that checked out! Gah...I'm, shockingly, nearly on the conclusion now so might actually get a brief nap before I have to hand it in. It's an awful essay though. :boring: :goodnight

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.