Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    Have you got your results from prelims through yet FTB? Our historians got them a couple of days ago..
    I think officially he gets his today, I got mine on sunday evening lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Woo, good paper, 24 hrs to go!!!
    Wow... I am one of your last three lovely person? I am honoured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White_redrose)
    I think officially he gets his today, I got mine on sunday evening lol!
    How'd you do? (Sorry for invading the thread for current students :p: )

ReputationRep:
    i've decided to go home tomorrow.
    i was going to stay in Cam over the summer, but I've had THE craziest term ever (for work and other reasons), and I feel like I need to take a step back, gain a better perspctive on my life, and get away from Cambridge.
    So i wont be able to organise any meets, sorry guys, but you're perfectly capable, i'm sure.
    have great summers everyone (although I'll be around on TSR over the summer I'm sure!)

p.s. good luck to everyone whose getting results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Wow... I am one of your last three lovely person? I am honoured.
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/5078800.stm

:s:

ReputationRep:
    I got a 2.i!!

ReputationRep:
    Well done!!

:congrats:

ReputationRep:
    In my prelims, I mucked up one paper so badly I expected a 2.2 overall and would ahve been happy with it. I was massively not confident.

I got a 2.1, with even a First on one paper (HAP). Which i do like, very much! I would celebrate, but I've still not started this blasted essay- having Red Bull now so I can move to the library and start...

ANyway, the examiners can write some marginally amusing comments. Like this one:

"shapeless, rather self-indulgent, with a tendancy to rant. A Journalist in the making? Still, makes some shrewd points, so I'll overlook the dross.

Still got a First for that paper from him though!

Anyway, must dash, the library is calling and if i don't start theessay now I never will!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    In my prelims, I mucked up one paper so badly I expected a 2.2 overall and would ahve been happy with it. I was massively not confident.

I got a 2.1, with even a First on one paper (HAP). Which i do like, very much! I would celebrate, but I've still not started this blasted essay- having Red Bull now so I can move to the library and start...

ANyway, the examiners can write some marginally amusing comments. Like this one:

"shapeless, rather self-indulgent, with a tendancy to rant. A Journalist in the making? Still, makes some shrewd points, so I'll overlook the dross.

Anyway, must dash, the library is calling and if i don't start theessay now I never will!
    Congrats, nice one! Examiners at university = jokers it seems, score!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnStuartMill)
    How'd you do? (Sorry for invading the thread for current students :p: )
    Hehe. I got a first, yay! So pleased, was worried about paper 4 but that's the one I got the highest first in so am really pleased. Emailed all my supervisors, first to last, to tell them lol - Elisabeth and Stephen have been lovely about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amateurish)
    I got a 2.i!!
    Nice one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)

YAY! Congrats you, am really really pleased for you. hope essay gets done soon and then you can celebrate! hehe, and I like your comment - know what you mean about the funny comments. Mine were actually v. positive, but I rather like part of one of the comments I got for the question where I ran out of time and stumbled to a conclusion: 'stylish, but overall rather breathless' :p: but I also got some *very* nice ones so I'm not complaining hehe.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe. I got a first, yay! So pleased, was worried about paper 4 but that's the one I got the highest first in so am really pleased. Emailed all my supervisors, first to last, to tell them lol - Elisabeth and Stephen have been lovely about it.
    300 pounds worth of stuff will be coming your way, if it's still like last year. 150 in cheque, and 150 in rent reduction.

ReputationRep:
    WOOOOO!!! Well Done!!! TSR-ians doing very well this year

:party:

ReputationRep:
    Nearly all my friends have got their results and I'm still waiting :mad: Some surprises in both directions, actually, but so far everyone's got 2i or higher...till I break that trend.

ReputationRep:
    Nice one!
    Thanks - can't believe I'm actually graduating!

Helen, which Part II are you doing? Is rubbish of them that your exams were quite a while ago and yet you're still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Nearly all my friends have got their results and I'm still waiting :mad: Some surprises in both directions, actually, but so far everyone's got 2i or higher...till I break that trend.
    I find out today. :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amateurish)
    Thanks - can't believe I'm actually graduating!

Helen, which Part II are you doing? Is rubbish of them that your exams were quite a while ago and yet you're still waiting!
    BBS (Biological and Biomedical Sciences). You take a Natsci course (Pharmacology in my case) but do a literature-based dissertation rather than a lab project, and a minor subject too. And it takes them ages to get all the marks together :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    WOOOOO!!! Well Done!!! TSR-ians doing very well this year

:party:
    Hehe, merci my dear and Camford, ooh, I wouldn't say no to that!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.