Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i'm off to a concert.
    I'm worried I'm going to fall asleep during it cos i'm reeeeeally sleepy! hehe
    *goes off to make emergency tea*
    **has become a tea freak**

ReputationRep:
    Greetings all

When are results out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Greetings all

When are results out?
    some have been and some are yet to come.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Greetings all

When are results out?
    What subject are you studying? You should be able to find out when your results are due out by logging in to CamSIS: http://www.camsis.cam.ac.uk with your RAVEN ID.

To those who already have results, how promptly did they appear on CamSIS? I've got to wait until 29th for mine - I could do with knowing how to get them as quickly as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Well, 2nd year Natsci came out today and are on CamSIS already. Just ain't like it used to be...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks - 8 days to go then...

ReputationRep:
    pol!!
    long time no see!

In other news, concert was quite good.
    A stunning performance of Rachmaninov's 24 variations on a theme by Paganini
    But a boring Tchaikovsky symphony (4th?) which i did actually sleep through!

ReputationRep:
    Have survived Clare, John's and Sidney so far. Now for sleeeeeeeeeep.

ReputationRep:
    *is excited*

i might have a job at Exeter Uni, as a receptionist! wooo
    will update

ReputationRep:
    I am still unemployed / Unemployable...

Finding a job for 6 weeks is tres hard. Though I am signing up to temp agencies and the like.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, back home :s:

ReputationRep:
    What the **** is the housekeeping in pembroke doing! I need a room for 13 weeks! NOW! **** **** **** ****!

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE

I do have a job!

i'm going to be a receptionist for a small physiotherapy practice. while its not going to be easy, i'll have lots of time to spend on TSR (and get paid for it :p: ) when its quiet, and i get to do what i love best: organise people's lives!
    woo

ReputationRep:
    Well, I may get to work at Legoland, so boo sucks to you all! :p: *Inner 8 year old is excited*

ReputationRep:
    the question is tho: do you actually get to play with the lego? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I get to try to turn the camera on a new nokia phone into an optical mouse. (For the record... WTF? Why do you want to use your camera like an optical mouse... not to mention on a phone?)

ReputationRep:
    off to spend a day walking on Dartmoor! yay
    *gets walking boots*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    Well, I may get to work at Legoland, so boo sucks to you all! :p: *Inner 8 year old is excited*
    On the last day working there you should play the part of Godzilla and go to town on that little lego city! (Then run with your payment and hope they don't remember where you live/didn't see it was you)

ReputationRep:
    It's all glued together...

5 skinny dippers in teh cam yesterday, seen on my way back from Gardies at 2am after the comedy. Unfortunately, they had kept their clothes in a punt so i couldn't run off with them...

So I just advised them about taking a shower ASAP to ward off Weil's disease. I'm a walking public service announcement, me... like the Green Cross Code man!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.