Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    You were asked that an Asda interview? And they said Oxbridge interviews were strange...

musicboy, hope to see you in Oct.

If there's no society for something, just start one. It's always possible if other people are interested.
    yeah group "orientation" thing. Load of pants.

cool! theres no triathlete soc either. Although there is a hillwalking one... oh what fun.
    (stop getting too exited my dear! you havnt even got your grades)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Oooh whereabouts in Scotland do you go?
    Glen Coe. Most beautiful place in the WORLD!! 3 weeks till we go next! i'm well exited <grin>

ReputationRep:
    Cool. Ever been as far north as Inverness?

ReputationRep:
    my friend whos going to oxford said that if he's got enough money left over when he's bought everything (he might well, he's a rich *******) he's gonna get a flashing neon sign that says "Girls Girls Girls" and an arrow....with each one coming on one after another with a 1 second delay or something. Then he was gonna hang that out of his bedroom window. Genius - wish i could afford a neon sign like that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    my friend whos going to oxford said that if he's got enough money left over when he's bought everything (he might well, he's a rich *******) he's gonna get a flashing neon sign that says "Girls Girls Girls" and an arrow....with each one coming on one after another with a 1 second delay or something. Then he was gonna hang that out of his bedroom window. Genius - wish i could afford a neon sign like that!
    and musicboy, what's your bro gonna study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    (stop getting too exited my dear! you havnt even got your grades)
    Yeah, but we're allowed to be cocky if we want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    and musicboy, what's your bro gonna study?
    History (the ******* has an ABB offer while mine is AAA)

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    History (the ******* has an ABB offer while mine is AAA)

MB
    How'd that happen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    How'd that happen?
    He's f***ing good at history.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    He's f***ing good at history.

MB
    Yeah, but still...people who are really good at their subjects get really high offers all the time. I guess he's lucky...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Cool. Ever been as far north as Inverness?
    nope i go for the walking mainly. Tis still all mountainy up there though right? inverness is scarily far north! you must get well short days in winter!

(tee hee - we're almost at opposite ends of the country! me down in portsmouth and all )

(Original post by Ralfskini)
    Your new avatar is rubbish! What is it even supposed to be? It looks like a banana pouring out some cereal.

Change it back.
    It IS a banana (with a hat, that's important) pouring out some cereal. WHAT COULD BE BETTER?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    It IS a banana (with a hat, that's important) pouring out some cereal. WHAT COULD BE BETTER?
    keloggs banana crunch...mmmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I spent about £90, on a grand total of 3 books. :eek: They are very expensive, but you don't actually have to buy that many, your college library will have multiple copies of all the important ones. You might want to get a few absolutely core ones (e.g. VVP is a must for all medics) but don't worry too much about getting everything, just use the library.
    im visesh, got a deffered entry offer to read medicine at king's from october 2005. i was wondering if anybody had a reading list for the first year? i thought i could spend some of my gap year locating relevant texts at discounted prices worldwide

cheers
    v

(Original post by visesh)
    im visesh, got a deffered entry offer to read medicine at king's from october 2005. i was wondering if anybody had a reading list for the first year? i thought i could spend some of my gap year locating relevant texts at discounted prices worldwide

cheers
    v
    Kings in Cambridge or Kings in London?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    Kings in Cambridge or Kings in London?
    well seeing as this is a cambridge thread......and that ive also told you...

cambridge :rolleyes:

(Original post by visesh)
    well seeing as this is a cambridge thread......and that ive also told you...

cambridge :rolleyes:
    im sure you never told me that! also i got most confused over a girl at school going to "kings" and i thought it was cambridge adn it wasnt!

so i thought I would check!

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm alex,(ogs) + i'm hopefully going to be studying architecture at Trinity Hall!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, Tit Hall seems rather popular.

ReputationRep:
    who else is going there then?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.