Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)

i will only drive when there areno postboxes arund tho
    :confused: what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    i will only drive when there areno postboxes arund tho
    Do you know me from somewhere? Be honest..!

An dtagann tu o Eirinn? Ba maith liom gan a bheith ag smaoineamh faoin mbosca poist siud i nDun Dealgan go raibh mile maith agat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)

An dtagann tu o Eirinn? Ba maith liom gan a bheith ag smaoineamh faoin mbosca poist siud i nDun Dealgan go raibh mile maith agat!
    Pol's speaking in tongue's again!!....He's possessed!!!

G

..............I totally agree

ReputationRep:
    I may have got a word or two of that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    ..............I totally agree
    So you aren't Irish, don't know my wife, and know nothing about a cast iron postbox in Dundalk and my violent arguement with it about 8 years ago..?

ReputationRep:
    So you aren't Irish, don't know my wife, and know nothing about a cast iron postbox in Dundalk and my violent arguement with it about 8 years ago..?
    Hmmmmmm.....intriguing!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Hmmmmmm.....intriguing!!!!

G
    Not intriguing having the "hat" bit of a cast iron postbox landing in your passanger seat... Quite scary would be how I would put it...

It's just me and my delusions of reference... When Crana said about postboxes I assumed she must know me from some other source and was making a point...

Apologise to everyone - the whole postbox incident is a bit of a sore topic for me..!

i had a violdent disagreementwith pone on the morning ofmy p2 exam causoing me to be late,and the ******s STARTED THE EXAM WITHOUT ME! normally they waitand hunt around for missing people, but they hadn';t even noticed I was missing- even though one of my best mates was sitting nextto my emptydesk woiyth papers etc on it...doh..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    i had a violdent disagreementwith pone on the morning ofmy p2 exam causoing me to be late,and the ******s STARTED THE EXAM WITHOUT ME! normally they waitand hunt around for missing people, but they hadn';t even noticed I was missing- even though one of my best mates was sitting nextto my emptydesk woiyth papers etc on it...doh..
    how awful! :eek:

btw, are you typing with your elbow?

ReputationRep:
    Ouch! :eek:

(poor postbox )

(Original post by scarlet ibis)
    how awful! :eek:

btw, are you typing with your elbow?

sprrry i am at bf's house and his keyboard is absoolutely crap for sone thing the space bar doesnt really work and half the keys dont work when you press them...

andalso i am just a crap typer

rosie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    i am at bf's house
    Ask him if he thinks he's ginger..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    sprrry i am at bf's house and his keyboard is absoolutely crap for sone thing the space bar doesnt really work and half the keys dont work when you press them...

andalso i am just a crap typer

rosie
    lol
    my keyboard started doing that recently, and then i realised that it was running out of batteries (its a wireless keyboard) :rolleyes:

Ask him if he thinks he's ginger..!

he says no and adds the helpful comment "youcan tell if people are really ginger by the colour of their wotsits".#

So now you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    (its a wireless keyboard)
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    he says no and adds the helpful comment "youcan tell if people are really ginger by the colour of their wotsits".#

So now you know.
    Wotsits...?

I was referring to hair

ReputationRep:
    Wotsits...?

I was referring to hair
    Lol...i just realised....Goldmember was ginger in the film...does that mean all ginger haired people have golden wotsits????

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Lol...i just realised....Goldmember was ginger in the film...does that mean all ginger haired people have golden wotsits????

G
    Ask Rosie's boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    where is eveyone? it looks like you're all online...

EDIT: pol's gone, actually :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.