The Student Room Group
crana

i will only drive when there areno postboxes arund tho

:confused: what?
crana
i will only drive when there areno postboxes arund tho

Do you know me from somewhere? Be honest..!

An dtagann tu o Eirinn? Ba maith liom gan a bheith ag smaoineamh faoin mbosca poist siud i nDun Dealgan go raibh mile maith agat!
Reply 2182
polthegael

An dtagann tu o Eirinn? Ba maith liom gan a bheith ag smaoineamh faoin mbosca poist siud i nDun Dealgan go raibh mile maith agat!

Pol's speaking in tongue's again!!....He's possessed!!! :redface:

G
polthegael

..............I totally agree
Reply 2184
I may have got a word or two of that :biggrin:
crana
..............I totally agree

So you aren't Irish, don't know my wife, and know nothing about a cast iron postbox in Dundalk and my violent arguement with it about 8 years ago..?
Reply 2186
polthegael
So you aren't Irish, don't know my wife, and know nothing about a cast iron postbox in Dundalk and my violent arguement with it about 8 years ago..?

Hmmmmmm.....intriguing!!!! :tongue:

G
gzftan
Hmmmmmm.....intriguing!!!! :tongue:

G

Not intriguing having the "hat" bit of a cast iron postbox landing in your passanger seat... Quite scary would be how I would put it...

It's just me and my delusions of reference... When Crana said about postboxes I assumed she must know me from some other source and was making a point... :redface:

Apologise to everyone - the whole postbox incident is a bit of a sore topic for me..!

:smile:
polthegael

i had a violdent disagreementwith pone on the morning ofmy p2 exam causoing me to be late,and the wankers STARTED THE EXAM WITHOUT ME! normally they waitand hunt around for missing people, but they hadn';t even noticed I was missing- even though one of my best mates was sitting nextto my emptydesk woiyth papers etc on it...doh..
crana
i had a violdent disagreementwith pone on the morning ofmy p2 exam causoing me to be late,and the wankers STARTED THE EXAM WITHOUT ME! normally they waitand hunt around for missing people, but they hadn';t even noticed I was missing- even though one of my best mates was sitting nextto my emptydesk woiyth papers etc on it...doh..

how awful! :eek:

btw, are you typing with your elbow? :tongue:
Reply 2190
Ouch! :eek:

(poor postbox :biggrin:)
scarlet ibis
how awful! :eek:

btw, are you typing with your elbow? :tongue:

sprrry i am at bf's house and his keyboard is absoolutely crap for sone thing the space bar doesnt really work and half the keys dont work when you press them...

andalso i am just a crap typer

rosie
crana
i am at bf's house

Ask him if he thinks he's ginger..! :tongue:
crana
sprrry i am at bf's house and his keyboard is absoolutely crap for sone thing the space bar doesnt really work and half the keys dont work when you press them...

andalso i am just a crap typer

rosie

lol :tongue:
my keyboard started doing that recently, and then i realised that it was running out of batteries (its a wireless keyboard) :rolleyes:
polthegael
Ask him if he thinks he's ginger..! :tongue:

he says no and adds the helpful comment "youcan tell if people are really ginger by the colour of their wotsits".#

So now you know.
scarlet ibis
(its a wireless keyboard)

:rolleyes:
crana
he says no and adds the helpful comment "youcan tell if people are really ginger by the colour of their wotsits".#

So now you know.

Wotsits...?

I was referring to hair :tongue:
Reply 2197
polthegael
Wotsits...?

I was referring to hair :tongue:

Lol...i just realised....Goldmember was ginger in the film...does that mean all ginger haired people have golden wotsits???? :tongue:

G
gzftan
Lol...i just realised....Goldmember was ginger in the film...does that mean all ginger haired people have golden wotsits???? :tongue:

G

Ask Rosie's boyfriend :tongue:
where is eveyone? it looks like you're all online...

EDIT: pol's gone, actually :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending