The Student Room Group
Reply 2240
gzftan
*Hugs back!!!!!!!!!!* Cheers

Good morning as well :smile: Hows you?

G

I'm a bit sleepy, and I watched a German film last night, and dreamt in German :eek: SO my head's gone a bit weird! Other than that, I'm tip top. And you fluffy fluffy bunkins? :biggrin:
Reply 2241
Ellie4
I'm a bit sleepy, and I watched a German film last night, and dreamt in German :eek: SO my head's gone a bit weird! Other than that, I'm tip top. And you fluffy fluffy bunkins? :biggrin:

Tired, fluffy and bored, but generally good. A german dream eh?? I can't remember what i dreamed last night....probably too busy worrying about results to dream.

G
Reply 2242
gzftan
Tired, fluffy and bored, but generally good. A german dream eh?? I can't remember what i dreamed last night....probably too busy worrying about results to dream.

G

Hehe, you mean you dreamt about a wall and it's too naughty to share at this time of the morning! :wink:
Reply 2243
Ellie4
Hehe, you mean you dreamt about a wall and it's too naughty to share at this time of the morning! :wink:

Hehe..maybe....:wink:....and y'know..that would explain why i woke with .....wait...too early..right! :tongue:

What you up to today then hun?

G
Reply 2244
gzftan
Hehe..maybe....:wink:....and y'know..that would explain why i woke with .....wait...too early..right! :tongue:

What you up to today then hun?

G

:tongue: You watch that mouth of yours, there may be kiddies watching!! I'm going to work later, hmph. Not sure about evening plans yet. How about you?
Reply 2245
Ellie4
:tongue: You watch that mouth of yours, there may be kiddies watching!! I'm going to work later, hmph. Not sure about evening plans yet. How about you?

Absolutely nothing...apart from missing my ickle bro...he's gone to china with the school choir....i miss him :frown:

G
Reply 2246
gzftan
Absolutely nothing...apart from missing my ickle bro...he's gone to china with the school choir....i miss him :frown:

G

Awwww {Huggle} I'm missing Acaila too. At least we have each other :smile:
Reply 2247
what a rivetting conversation this is :tongue:
Reply 2248
Ellie4
Awwww {Huggle} I'm missing Acaila too. At least we have each other :smile:

*Hugs* Thanks....you're lovely y'know that :smile:

G
Reply 2249
Willla2
what a rivetting conversation this is :tongue:

Well...the holiday boredom does get to you every now and then :tongue:

G
Reply 2250
gzftan
*Hugs* Thanks....you're lovely y'know that :smile:

G

:redface: Hehe, you aint so bad yourself! :tongue:
Reply 2251
Ellie4
:redface: Hehe, you aint so bad yourself! :tongue:

Lol...thanks...i've also been called sweet and cute from that pic i showed.....is that a good thing or a bad thing???

G
Reply 2252
gzftan
Lol...thanks...i've also been called sweet and cute from that pic i showed.....is that a good thing or a bad thing???

G

It's not a good thing or a bad thing.... It's a great thing :biggrin:
Reply 2253
gzftan
Well...the holiday boredom does get to you every now and then :tongue:

G

i have to admit, i'm bored as hell!
But i dont feel like spending much oney doing stuff either, cos i'm feeling significantly poor atm
Reply 2254
Ellie4
It's not a good thing or a bad thing.... It's a great thing :biggrin:

Really?? See...from what i can figure out...cute/sweet means...nice guy..but i don't like you in that way....ah the story of my life :frown:

G
Reply 2255
Willla2
i have to admit, i'm bored as hell!
But i dont feel like spending much oney doing stuff either, cos i'm feeling significantly poor atm

I feel exactly the same as you..no money..nothing to do..and even if there are things to do....everyone else is busy!!! :frown:

G
Reply 2256
gzftan
Really?? See...from what i can figure out...cute/sweet means...nice guy..but i don't like you in that way....ah the story of my life :frown:

G

Ah well I think you're sweet, and I want you in that way... up against the nearest wall preferably :wink: (Shh... Don't tell Acaila! :biggrin:)
Reply 2257
Ellie4
Ah well I think you're sweet, and I want you in that way... up against the nearest wall preferably :wink: (Shh... Don't tell Acaila! :biggrin:)

Hahahaha..thanks:wink: our secret :tongue:

G
Reply 2258
she's barely been gone an hour and you're starting an affair!!!!!
Reply 2259
Willla2
she's barely been gone an hour and you're starting an affair!!!!!

It started way before the wedding, Geoff tried to break me and Acaila up. While the cat's away... (I do love her lots and lots though! :biggrin:)

Latest

Trending

Trending