Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    *Hugs back!!!!!!!!!!* Cheers

Good morning as well Hows you?

G
    I'm a bit sleepy, and I watched a German film last night, and dreamt in German :eek: SO my head's gone a bit weird! Other than that, I'm tip top. And you fluffy fluffy bunkins?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I'm a bit sleepy, and I watched a German film last night, and dreamt in German :eek: SO my head's gone a bit weird! Other than that, I'm tip top. And you fluffy fluffy bunkins?
    Tired, fluffy and bored, but generally good. A german dream eh?? I can't remember what i dreamed last night....probably too busy worrying about results to dream.

G

ReputationRep:
    Tired, fluffy and bored, but generally good. A german dream eh?? I can't remember what i dreamed last night....probably too busy worrying about results to dream.

G
    Hehe, you mean you dreamt about a wall and it's too naughty to share at this time of the morning!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, you mean you dreamt about a wall and it's too naughty to share at this time of the morning!
    Hehe..maybe........and y'know..that would explain why i woke with .....wait...too early..right!

What you up to today then hun?

G

ReputationRep:
    Hehe..maybe........and y'know..that would explain why i woke with .....wait...too early..right!

What you up to today then hun?

G
    You watch that mouth of yours, there may be kiddies watching!! I'm going to work later, hmph. Not sure about evening plans yet. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    You watch that mouth of yours, there may be kiddies watching!! I'm going to work later, hmph. Not sure about evening plans yet. How about you?
    Absolutely nothing...apart from missing my ickle bro...he's gone to china with the school choir....i miss him

G

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing...apart from missing my ickle bro...he's gone to china with the school choir....i miss him

G
    Awwww {Huggle} I'm missing Acaila too. At least we have each other

ReputationRep:
    what a rivetting conversation this is

ReputationRep:
    Awwww {Huggle} I'm missing Acaila too. At least we have each other
    *Hugs* Thanks....you're lovely y'know that

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willla2)
    what a rivetting conversation this is
    Well...the holiday boredom does get to you every now and then

G

ReputationRep:
    *Hugs* Thanks....you're lovely y'know that

G
    Hehe, you aint so bad yourself!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, you aint so bad yourself!
    Lol...thanks...i've also been called sweet and cute from that pic i showed.....is that a good thing or a bad thing???

G

ReputationRep:
    Lol...thanks...i've also been called sweet and cute from that pic i showed.....is that a good thing or a bad thing???

G
    It's not a good thing or a bad thing.... It's a great thing

ReputationRep:
    Well...the holiday boredom does get to you every now and then

G

i have to admit, i'm bored as hell!
    But i dont feel like spending much oney doing stuff either, cos i'm feeling significantly poor atm

ReputationRep:
    It's not a good thing or a bad thing.... It's a great thing
    Really?? See...from what i can figure out...cute/sweet means...nice guy..but i don't like you in that way....ah the story of my life

G

ReputationRep:
    i have to admit, i'm bored as hell!
    But i dont feel like spending much oney doing stuff either, cos i'm feeling significantly poor atm
    I feel exactly the same as you..no money..nothing to do..and even if there are things to do....everyone else is busy!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Really?? See...from what i can figure out...cute/sweet means...nice guy..but i don't like you in that way....ah the story of my life

G
    Ah well I think you're sweet, and I want you in that way... up against the nearest wall preferably (Shh... Don't tell Acaila! )

ReputationRep:
    Ah well I think you're sweet, and I want you in that way... up against the nearest wall preferably (Shh... Don't tell Acaila! )
    Hahahaha..thanks our secret

G

ReputationRep:
    she's barely been gone an hour and you're starting an affair!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    she's barely been gone an hour and you're starting an affair!!!!!
    It started way before the wedding, Geoff tried to break me and Acaila up. While the cat's away... (I do love her lots and lots though! )

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.