Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    1724????

I've never had passoa either..but it sounds nice

Willa....have you never had alcopops...you can't actually taste the alcohol in them..i used to hate the taste of alcohol as well...i still do normally...cider is the only non-alcopop i drink really

G
    I'm not "inexperienced" when it comes to drink, I've worked my way through tasting a various selection of vodkas, archers, barcardis, baileys, malibu and lots of other common drinks. With all of them, yes some taste nicer than others, but they all still have a sort of horrid kick to them that I dont necessarily find pleasent. When I want a kick, I drink stolachneir (or however you spell it) - but I rarely require a kick. I normally stick with coke, and when everyone else is drunk I loosen up to my own accord

willa my friend.......i very very rarely drink either...but yknow passoa.....it's an exception... and i will bring for you some fantastic non alcoholic Passionfruit Juice if necessary... you must still come, ok??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willla2)
    I'm not "inexperienced" when it comes to drink, I've worked my way through tasting a various selection of vodkas, archers, barcardis, baileys, malibu and lots of other common drinks. With all of them, yes some taste nicer than others, but they all still have a sort of horrid kick to them that I dont necessarily find pleasent. When I want a kick, I drink stolachneir (or however you spell it) - but I rarely require a kick. I normally stick with coke, and when everyone else is drunk I loosen up to my own accord
    fair doos. a nice cool bud still beats them all

ReputationRep:
    Ah..fair enough...i have no idea what stolachneir is though.

I generally stick with cider..and the occasional smirnoff ice

G

ReputationRep:
    urgh, I tried budweiser the other day - it's just watered down beer - what the hell is pleasent about that!

And don't worry, I'd drink passoa on the night, just not solely passoa! Passionfruit is one of my favourite cocktail flavours, so i'm sure i'll like!

ReputationRep:
    1724????

I've never had passoa either..but it sounds nice

Willa....have you never had alcopops...you can't actually taste the alcohol in them..i used to hate the taste of alcohol as well...i still do normally...cider is the only non-alcopop i drink really

G
    nor have i actually, but i am willing to try!

ReputationRep:
    urgh, I tried budweiser the other day - it's just watered down beer - what the hell is pleasent about that!

And don't worry, I'd drink passoa on the night, just not solely passoa! Passionfruit is one of my favourite cocktail flavours, so i'm sure i'll like!
    what does passionfruit taste like? is it kind of melony?

i feel so uncultured...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    fair doos. a nice cool bud still beats them all
    Yuck..beer...

I know as a rugby lad i should really love the stuff....but i don't like it

G

ReputationRep:

i feel so uncultured...
    I'm uncultured too!!

I think it's the main constituent of tropical fruit juice....so i'd imagine its fruit juicy flavour

G

ReputationRep:
    Yuck..beer...

G
    I used to hate it - but now its usually all i drink because it doesnt get me very drunk and is relatively cheap.

i feel so uncultured...

it's quite hard to describe, but it's really really nice!

ReputationRep:
    I'm uncultured too!!

I think it's the main constituent of tropical fruit juice....so i'd imagine its fruit juicy flavour

G
    See i read the ingredients of tropical juices and theyre all like 80% orange!!!

EDIT: bloody rip-off

ReputationRep:
    Yuck..beer...

G
    ick
    i really dont like the taste of beer.
    i dont drink much, but i tend to stick with barcardi breezers and stuff

ReputationRep:
    I used to hate it - but now its usually all i drink because it doesnt get me very drunk and is relatively cheap.
    Yeh..i suppose...i'll stick to a pint of strongbows for the time being though

Lager is too watery for me...and bitter is too....erm...bitter...

G

ReputationRep:

lol
    but pure passion fruit juice is lovely

ReputationRep:

Well....the taste of tropical fruit juice that isn't orange...that's passion fruit!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Yeh..i suppose...i'll stick to a pint of strongbows for the time being though

Lager is too watery for me...and bitter is too....erm...bitter...

G

fair play. Am trying to curb my drinking habits pre-uni, seeing as I'll have noo money whatsoever!! I got my loan thingy thru - i get the full whack - but I don't want to spend it all because at the end ill have a 16k loan *cries*

incidentally we have just got some "5 alive" drinks in at work and i have had a couple with my tea there.. (we get dinner free! woo!)

one is called Cranberry Splash........as i remember.......it's *1%* cranberry juice

how crap is that

rosie

ReputationRep:
    fair play. Am trying to curb my drinking habits pre-uni, seeing as I'll have noo money whatsoever!! I got my loan thingy thru - i get the full whack - but I don't want to spend it all because at the end ill have a 16k loan *cries*
    Lol...i'm lucky...i don't drink that much normally anyway....phew....just gotta find a way to curb my chewing gum addiction now....

G

ReputationRep:
    aargh architecture's effectively a 6 year course, so i dont like to start imagining what my debt is gonna be!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.