The Student Room Group
Reply 2620
Willla2
rts d00d, you arent even on the first post of this thread...what gives?

Geoff, maybe you should have a new list on the first page that says "Made the grades" and move people onto there as they confirm they got the grades

Good idea...as soon as i find out from rts....i'll update it :smile:

G
Reply 2621
yeah i've posted on here a few times but i didn't really want to be on the list in case i messed up the exams. but you can add me now:

richard, churchill college, natural sciences.
Reply 2622
rts
yeah i've posted on here a few times but i didn't really want to be on the list in case i messed up the exams. but you can add me now:

richard, churchill college, natural sciences.

Cool....welcome richard...you'll be added to the first post now :smile:

G
Reply 2623
thanks. good luck for next week
Reply 2624
rts
thanks. good luck for next week

Cheers...well done again..hopefully we'll all be joining you on that list! :smile:

G
Reply 2625
you know, arent there some people in the main list that have unconditional offers and so have already made the grades? For example, I thought pol has got the grades already.
Reply 2626
Willla2
you know, arent there some people in the main list that have unconditional offers and so have already made the grades? For example, I thought pol has got the grades already.

Hmmmm...good point actually...i'll put him in the made the grades list too then. I'm not sure who else has though.

G
Willla2
just saw your results on the result thread acaila, and i congratulate you - I too really really wanna see A's all round next thursday. But anyway, things are sure looking good for your cambridge application.

WOW
Well done Acaila!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 2628
Please add me to the list, Gfztan! I've got an unconditional for Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic at New Hall.
Reply 2629
Minta
Please add me to the list, Gfztan! I've got an unconditional for Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic at New Hall.

Well done!! And will do! :smile:

G
Reply 2630
scarlet ibis
WOW
Well done Acaila!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

{huggles A-A} thank you!
Reply 2631
Acaila
{huggles A-A} thank you!

Watch out Robinson..here you come!!!! :biggrin:

G
Reply 2632
I gotta get accepted first :tongue:
Reply 2633
Acaila

Ah..you'll wow them! They can't help but love you! :smile:

G
Acaila

what subject are u gonna apply for?
<bows down before acaila>

way to goooo!!

That is fantabulous!! (i'm soo jealous - you've got your results already!! :smile:)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 2636
scarlet ibis
what subject are u gonna apply for?

I think she's gonna be applying for something politics related??? I think....:confused:

G
Reply 2637
social and political sciences to be exact.
Reply 2638
Willla2
social and political sciences to be exact.

That was the one...se posted it somewhere in another thread but i couldn't remember exactly what it was.

G
SPS. thats right! i read it on the scottish results thread :smile:

Latest