Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    thanks morale officer!
    Hmmmm..methinks i'm gonna have my work cut out for me this week....especially in my own head!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Hmmmm..methinks i'm gonna have my work cut out for me this week....especially in my own head!!!!

G
    I know tell me about it. Whats worse is knowing about the 'open offers' because it means even if i just miss my grade i won't get in!
    ah wellies we can but wait.
    want the results now dammit!!
    guess we all need to chill out a bit. It doesn't help that I work at my school/college, and being there just makes me think of all the exams and stuff!
    Retailtherapy is good though...but I havn't got paid yet!!

ReputationRep:
    I know tell me about it. Whats worse is knowing about the 'open offers' because it means even if i just miss my grade i won't get in!
    guess we all need to chill out a bit. It doesn't help that I work at my school/college, and being there just makes me think of all the exams and stuff!
    you work at your college?! :confused: :eek: what do you do? and more importantly, how have you not declined into insanity yet?

ReputationRep:
    Same here.....I WANT MY RESULTS NOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

I don't like shopping..so retail therapy isn't an option i'm afraid....however..the cricket is back on tomorrow..that hopefully will take me through to Monday unscathed!

G

ReputationRep:
    Same here.....I WANT MY RESULTS NOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

I don't like shopping..so retail therapy isn't an option i'm afraid....however..the cricket is back on tomorrow..that hopefully will take me through to Monday unscathed!

G
    yay
    i like watching cricket now you (amongst others) have explained it to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    yay
    i like watching cricket now you (amongst others) have explained it to me!
    And that was a marvellous thread!!

See...five whole days of something to think about other than results...all i need now is something to do on tuesday and i'm set!

G

ReputationRep:
    !

I thought they only had open offers at ox. Maybe i'm wrong.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    I thought they only had open offers at ox. Maybe i'm wrong.

MB
    Open offers....rings a bell...someone enlighten me please??

G

ReputationRep:
    And that was a marvellous thread!!

See...five whole days of something to think about other than results...all i need now is something to do on tuesday and i'm set!

G
    i hope we smash the Windies again! GO FLINTOFF!

it was a fun thread! most people who tried to explain it got themselves muddled!

ReputationRep:
    Helllllooo to you too...

Gzftan... I wasn't interviewed by Dr. Ford... I had Abulaffiah and two other ones... erm, some American bloke, the expert in US history... and he managed to grill me over Kennedy, and how i'd twisted truths in my personal statement about the true extent of my reading around...

Hehe, what course you goin for at cambridge?

You like cricket? Niiiice ! I love it... in fact ive just ordered my "MRF GENIUS LIMITED EDITION" bat... and I hope we see some great batting from Chanderpaul, Lara, Sarwan, and Freddyboy...

Oh the grace of Lara!

ReputationRep:
    i hope we smash the Windies again! GO FLINTOFF!

it was a fun thread! most people who tried to explain it got themselves muddled!
    I'm backing Giles to shine with the ball again.....and strauss with the bat..and freddie of course to do a bit of both .......i look forward to seeing the little red ball fly over the rope time and time again while freddie's batting!

G

ReputationRep:
    G-
    I couldn't find counterpoint in the first post.

Everyone's course and college are up there btw, aleem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Counterpoint)
    Helllllooo to you too...

Gzftan... I wasn't interviewed by Dr. Ford... I had Abulaffiah and two other ones... erm, some American bloke, the expert in US history... and he managed to grill me over Kennedy, and how i'd twisted truths in my personal statement about the true extent of my reading around...

Hehe, what course you goin for at cambridge?

You like cricket? Niiiice ! I love it... in fact ive just ordered my "MRF GENIUS LIMITED EDITION" bat... and I hope we see some great batting from Chanderpaul, Lara, Sarwan, and Freddyboy...

Oh the grace of Lara!
    I'm hopefully gonna be studying law....i hope i can still say that in one week and 2 days time!!

Do you want me to add you to the first post??

And yes..love cricket!! Haven't played much in school cos once the teams are estabished...its really hard to break into them cos the coaches are quite: 'this is my squad....that's it!'....but i do love the game. I'll be looking to play on a fun level at Caius

G

ReputationRep:
    Haha, ahhh I don't care who wins, so long as we see a great game hehe...

That, and a whole lot of film music, will get me through the days...

Lets see whats next on the list... Indiana jones... or Braveheart... mmm we'll ave some Braveheart now methinks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Counterpoint)
    Haha, ahhh I don't care who wins, so long as we see a great game hehe...

That, and a whole lot of film music, will get me through the days...

Lets see whats next on the list... Indiana jones... or Braveheart... mmm we'll ave some Braveheart now methinks...
    talking of film music, i just love the LOTR music anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    talking of film music, i just love the LOTR music anyone else?
    YES!!! It's brilliant!!!!!! So suspenseful and engaging..brilliant!! I've been meaning to get the soundtrack....but i might wait and see if i can get it cheap somewhere!

Aleem..i'm gonna add to you to the first post...if you want me to take you down..then just let me know

G

ReputationRep:
    G-
    I couldn't find counterpoint in the first post.

Everyone's course and college are up there btw, aleem!
    Oldthrashbarg isn't there either - I don't know his real name, but he is off to John's to study Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASNaC)
    Oldthrashbarg isn't there either - I don't know his real name, but he is off to John's to study Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic.
    I shall bung him on as well then..cheers

G

ReputationRep:
    Thanks...

Aleem Iqbal - History at Fitzwilliam... hopefully. I'm from Middlesbrough... an up-north lad hehe...

ReputationRep:
    YES!!! It's brilliant!!!!!! So suspenseful and engaging..brilliant!! I've been meaning to get the soundtrack....but i might wait and see if i can get it cheap somewhere!

Aleem..i'm gonna add to you to the first post...if you want me to take you down..then just let me know

G
    is suspenseful a word? i want to get the soundtrack too. does it come as three separate soundtracks, or one big one? actually... silly question, they'd get more money by making 3 :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.