Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well tbh i dont feel any different. I'm not worrying about the results just yet, i've done too many exams in my life to be worrying at this early stage. If you could morale boost me on the 18th of august, that would be great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    well tbh i dont feel any different. I'm not worrying about the results just yet, i've done too many exams in my life to be worrying at this early stage. If you could morale boost me on the 18th of august, that would be great!
    Lol....noted in the diary...18th august...morale boost willa......got it!

G

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmm.....just realised we also need someone on drums....as well as a pianist....and a double bassist if poss....and you're right...a name as well!!

Do you think Thierry Henry will go at Cambridge this year??? Failing that....what about the puppet guy from the same add...he was pretty good....

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Hmmmmm.....just realised we also need someone on drums....as well as a pianist....and a double bassist if poss....and you're right...a name as well!!

Do you think Thierry Henry will go at Cambridge this year??? Failing that....what about the puppet guy from the same add...he was pretty good....

G
    i thought Thierry Henry played football?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    i thought Thierry Henry played football?
    Yeah he does....but he's in that car ad...playing the drums..trying to explain...'what is va-va-voom???'

G

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he does....but he's in that car ad...playing the drums..trying to explain...'what is va-va-voom???'

G
    dont u mean "vot iz va-va--voom??" <grin>

ReputationRep:
    dont u mean "vot iz va-va--voom??" <grin>
    Lol....yeh...that'll do donkey.......that'll do .(i wasn't calling you a donkey btw...its just a shrekism)

G

ReputationRep:
    I'll play piano if you want. How about...Yookayelljay for a band name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    I'll play piano if you want. How about...Yookayelljay for a band name?
    Whooo....squishy on the piano!!!!! Yookayelljay?? Is that some variation of ukelele?? OH WAIT!!!
    lol....i got it!! UKLJ..i take it the J is for jazz??

G

ReputationRep:
    Whooo....squishy on the piano!!!!! Yookayelljay?? Is that some variation of ukelele?? OH WAIT!!!

G
    lol nope its for Justabitcrap!! kidding, kidding...

ReputationRep:
    lol nope its for Justabitcrap!! kidding, kidding...
    Lol....of course you're kidding..we're in the band....how can it be crap?!?!

G

ReputationRep:

G
    Why not? We could invent our own instrument for use in the band.

The J can stand for anything you want it to...it adds some mystery to the name. Justabitofcrap is as good as anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Lol....of course you're kidding..we're in the band....how can it be crap?!?!

G
    you havn't heard me sing...

ReputationRep:
    you havn't heard me sing...
    If it's only a bit crap, it's OK.

ReputationRep:
    yup you guys can all play stupidly loud and willa can turn his amp up so noone can hear me anyway

ReputationRep:
    Lol....fluffstar...i'm sure you have a lovely voice!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    yup you guys can all play stupidly loud and willa can turn his amp up so noone can hear me anyway
    Isn't that what jazz is anyway?!??!?

G

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that what jazz is anyway?!??!?

G

lol, true, true...

ReputationRep:
    Our school swing band never had any singers in it. Come to think of it, I was kind of superfluous on the piano too, since I normally couldn't be heard anyway.

Besides, most jazz singers have crap voices! I really wanted to ask Louis Armstrong's mother if she had accidentally mated with a frog.

ReputationRep:
    Our school swing band never had any singers in it. Come to think of it, I was kind of superfluous on the piano too, since I normally couldn't be heard anyway.

Besides, most jazz singers have crap voices! I really wanted to ask Louis Armstrong's mother if she had accidentally mated with a frog.
    Lol.....how would that work exactly then???? *Tries to picture is mentally.....*

:eek:

People....do not try and picture it mentally....or physically for that matter.....it's not a good thing

G

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Corpus Christi College Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Pembroke College Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.