Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willla2)
    come on guys, only 100 more posts and we've reached 3000!
    Has it been 2 weeks since I got banned yet?
    well...you registered this new account on 30-07-2004 if that helps :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    kaj bonan matenon ankaux
    Just wondering....that esperanto hypercourse link you posted..it teaches you the basics...but you'd need a dictionary to be able to use esperanto correct?

Hmmmm..where am i gonna get an esperatno dictionary from then??

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    well...you registered this new account on 30-07-2004 if that helps :rolleyes:
    Hmmmmm..that makes it 2 weeks today then..correct??

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Counterpoint)
    The subject of the last 20-odd posts has totally confused me so I'll jus post to say...

Good Mornin People. :cool:
    Lol....i think most of us are learning esperanto to bide our time....also mean we can speak in code in General chat and most other users won't know what the hell we're talking about!

And...erm....good morning to you to....*looks at clock in confusion* :confused:

G

ReputationRep:
    I think he just woke up, like my self :rolleyes:

I hate the rain....especially rain at Old Trafford :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I think he just woke up, like my self :rolleyes:

I hate the rain....especially rain at Old Trafford :mad:
    I know...i was so looking forward to England finishing off the WI and getting in to bat

G

ReputationRep:
    Esperanto and now cricket.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I know...i was so looking forward to England finishing off the WI and getting in to bat

G
    BUt atleast they are filling up the lost time with classics like Laurel and Hary and The Rebel!!! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Do you think Freddie bowled that leg side yorker by accident or was ti superb strategy?

ReputationRep:
    there are esperanto dictionarys on the net

Is the plural of dictionary dictionaries or dictionarys?

ReputationRep:
    BUt atleast they are filling up the lost time with classics like Laurel and Hary and The Rebel!!! :rolleyes:
    Lol...i watched Frasier...so much better than friends imo. Athough when i really can't be bothered to think about how funny something is...friends is good.

Everybody...watch Malcolm in the Middle tonight on BBC2, 7:10...at least..i think it's on tonight. When are they gonna sell the old series on DVD??

G

ReputationRep:

-ies I think.

ReputationRep:

I believe it's dictionaries

G

ReputationRep:
    i dotn think malcolm is on tonight, cos of the olympics, so they are putting totp in it's place....bah

ReputationRep:

EDIT: Do you think Freddie bowled that leg side yorker by accident or was ti superb strategy?
    Right,....i reckon he meant to york him....cos throwing in a yorker fist up is always a good thing....i'm not too sure whether or not it was meant to be on leg stump....but the way freddie's playing atm..i wouldn't put it past him!

G

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmm..that makes it 2 weeks today then..correct??

G
    I guess Willa will get his account back at "exactly two weeks", so it probably depends on the the exact time he was banned.

ReputationRep:
    i dotn think malcolm is on tonight, cos of the olympics, so they are putting totp in it's place....bah
    Isn't TOTP on at 7:30..after malcolm??

I hope it is..Malcolm is brilliant!

G

ReputationRep:
    it was about 4am in the morning according to my records

i've already put in the application for unbanning, just have to wait and see weather that ******* Expression will sort it.

ReputationRep:
    Right,....i reckon he meant to york him....cos throwing in a yorker fist up is always a good thing....i'm not too sure whether or not it was meant to be on leg stump....but the way freddie's playing atm..i wouldn't put it past him!

G
    It was class- planned or not! Especially since Lara was 7 runs shy of 10 000!
    I want him (Freddie) to bat today goddamnit!!!
    I am in the mood for some entertainment...it sure beats cleaning up the house :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I guess Willa will get his account back at "exactly two weeks", so it probably depends on the the exact time he was banned.
    I would assume so.

G

ReputationRep:
    it was about 4am in the morning according to my records

i've already put in the application for unbanning, just have to wait and see weather that ******* Expression will sort it.
    You have to apply for unbanning?? Wow...i thought you'd have just been allowed to access it again..didn't realise there was an unbanning application and everything.

G

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.