Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    A pic of me hey....i dunno...i'm reasonably wary of posting my pic on the internet..but i might..lets see if other people will do it first..then i might be tempted to

G
    Well, it's not exactly a large pic...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Yeah, I'm Chinese (British nationality though - made university forms more comfortable). Also, my accent is very English, so some people are kind of surprised.
    Lol...same mate...i've been told that i sound english and speaking to me on the phone, they think i'm a white english person

G

ReputationRep:
    A pic of me hey....i dunno...i'm reasonably wary of posting my pic on the internet..but i might..lets see if other people will do it first..then i might be tempted to

G
    i have a pic on my profile!

fx *tumbleweed*

ReputationRep:
    Lol...same mate...i've been told that i sound english and speaking to me on the phone, they think i'm a white english person

G
    Yeah, it's surreal isn't it! Sometimes if I need directions, I go up to people and talk to them in a broken pseudo-Chinese accent and try not to laugh if they answer very slowly as if I'm mentally retarded.

The most disturbing thing is when I answer the phone for my mum (who works as an accountant from home), and I'm asked if I'm her husband...*shudders* As much as I love her, that really isn't nice.

(Original post by Fluffstar)
    It's a nice picture! Very artistic too...black-and-white, slightly grainy, only showing half your face.

ReputationRep:

fx *tumbleweed*
    Lol...it's only half a pic!!!!! Ok then....here's me in the pub after school finished forever!!!!

Come on now people...more pics!!!

G

ReputationRep:

It's a nice picture! Very artistic too...black-and-white, slightly grainy, only showing half your face.
    lol yep - the other half is mutated and skank

(not really...)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's surreal isn't it! Sometimes if I need directions, I go up to people and talk to them in a broken pseudo-Chinese accent and try not to laugh if they answer very slowly as if I'm mentally retarded.

The most disturbing thing is when I answer the phone for my mum (who works as an accountant from home), and I'm asked if I'm her husband...*shudders* As much as I love her, that really isn't nice.
    HAHAHA!! I'll be sure to try that sometime....the annoying thing is when sales people call up, they ask if i want to buy stuff when i'm not even the homeowner!!! No i would not like more double-glazing....i'm broke!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Lol...it's only half a pic!!!!! Ok then....here's me in the pub after school finished forever!!!!

Come on now people...more pics!!!

G
    LOL!!!!! Jokes!! I just realised you can see the rim of a pint glass at the bottom of that pic...lol....i have no idea why i found it funny though.....

G

ReputationRep:
    lol yep - the other half is mutated and skank

(not really...)
    Didn't you have another pic up as your avatar for a while..or was that someone else???

G

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you have another pic up as your avatar for a while..or was that someone else???

G
    nope - oh hang on maybe...i had this one

ReputationRep:
    nope - oh hang on maybe...i had this one
    Lol..oh how the simpsoms has brought so much joy into our lives!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Lol..oh how the simpsoms has brought so much joy into our lives!!!

G
    indeedy. wonder if you can get cable in the JCR's...

ReputationRep:
    Oooh..i do hope so!!

Right i'm off now.....been on far too long!!!

As my leaving statement for the thread...we need at least 3 pics of cam peeps who's pics we haven't seen yet!!!!! I expect them to be here when i return

Byebye

G

ReputationRep:
    Most do, but some ******* stole our Sky TV, so if you're at Trinity you might not. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASNaC)
    Most do, but some ******* stole our Sky TV, so if you're at Trinity you might not. :mad:
    nup im at newnham - wouldnt have stood a chance in hell of getting in to trinity (and i can say that now cus gzftan's gone )

ReputationRep:
    Oooh..i do hope so!!

Right i'm off now.....been on far too long!!!

As my leaving statement for the thread...we need at least 3 pics of cam peeps who's pics we haven't seen yet!!!!! I expect them to be here when i return

Byebye

G
    this is an inaccurate depiction of myself- im dont usually walk around with a cowboy hat...

apart from that, its truly me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    this is an inaccurate depiction of myself- im dont usually walk around with a cowboy hat...

apart from that, its truly me
    one down, two to go
    where are some more girls?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, gzf, don't tell anyone you go to Cambridge, because they'll all think you're super-rich, and the salespeople will never leave you alone.

one down, two to go
    where are some more girls?
    Too embarrassed to be seen posting on this thread I'd imagine.

ReputationRep:

Too embarrassed to be seen posting on this thread I'd imagine.
    <grin> or have something better to be doing...

ReputationRep:
    <grin> or have something better to be doing...
    True...what are you up to this holiday then?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.