Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i dont think i would call myself and indie kid, but i do like that kind of music! i'd love to hear the thrills play!
    i think the Corn Exchange had Starsailor sometime recently as well! they definately get some good bands!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    i dont think i would call myself and indie kid, but i do like that kind of music! i'd love to hear the thrills play!
    i think the Corn Exchange had Starsailor sometime recently as well! they definately get some good bands!
    Cool...i love starsailor....though i haven't really heard their latest album....i love their old one though...love is here. Good souls is a brilliant song!

G

ReputationRep:
    Corn Exchange has got Ben Folds in november, he's an incredible act, especially live, i'm going to see him whether i get into cam or not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beauford)
    Corn Exchange has got Ben Folds in november, he's an incredible act, especially live, i'm going to see him whether i get into cam or not!
    Cool..my friends love him...i've never really listened to his stuff though

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Cool..my friends love him...i've never really listened to his stuff though

G
    He's awesome, you should listen to 'Rockin The Suburbs' or 'Army' or 'One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces' they're all awesome tracks. I havn't got a ticket yet, looks like it's going to be eBay or last minute hunting :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    He's awesome, you should listen to 'Rockin The Suburbs' or 'Army' or 'One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces' they're all awesome tracks. I havn't got a ticket yet, looks like it's going to be eBay or last minute hunting :rolleyes:
    I think he's already sold out...so you might have to pay extortionate prices for it

G

ReputationRep:
    I think he's already sold out...so you might have to pay extortionate prices for it

G
    Yeah i couldn't believe i missed the tickets becoming available! I'm not bothered about paying anything shy of 30-40 quid for a good seat though, it'll be worth it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    what does passionfruit taste like? is it kind of melony?

i feel so uncultured...
    I actually have a bottle of Melon (and cactus) passoa as well (but can't be sure any of that one will remain by October!)

Hello again everyone... I was trying to go through the posts on this thread... Think it'll take me forever!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i couldn't believe i missed the tickets becoming available! I'm not bothered about paying anything shy of 30-40 quid for a good seat though, it'll be worth it...
    Yeah....i hope that if we get in...there are loads of great bands and acts playing there during out time.....would be so cool

G

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell, the corn exchange is a bit expensive. I balk having to pay £13 even in london..but most of the tickets are 15 and over. Hmm.

Crowded house is playing..I used to worship them Not for £26.50 though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah....i hope that if we get in...there are loads of great bands and acts playing there during out time.....would be so cool

G
    Well even if they don't, i'm plannig on making infrequent trips to london to see bands/meet up with friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    I actually have a bottle of Melon (and cactus) passoa as well (but can't be sure any of that one will remain by October!)

Hello again everyone... I was trying to go through the posts on this thread... Think it'll take me forever!

Hey..you're back!!!

Good to have you back Pol....how was the trip?

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucerna)
    Bloody hell, the corn exchange is a bit expensive. I balk having to pay £13 even in london..but most of the tickets are 15 and over. Hmm.

Crowded house is playing..I used to worship them Not for £26.50 though.
    You're lucky you can even see acts I paid 15 quid to go see muse at MEN, but the journey took 3 hours! There's no decent acts within travelling distance of me really (silly lake district)

ReputationRep:
    Hello Lucerna... Not another bloody Pompey person..!

I'm feeling outnumbered here :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well even if they don't, i'm plannig on making infrequent trips to london to see bands/meet up with friends.
    If i ever get round to getting an HSBC account with free railcard..then i will too....but i always forget..and i can't be bothered atm

G

ReputationRep:

G
    Hasn't sold out yet..go to the corn exchange website and click on oct i think it is.

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't old out yet..go to the corn exchange website and click on oct i think it is.
    He hasn't? Maybe it's just the really shoddy seats left...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Hello Lucerna... Not another bloody Pompey person..!

I'm feeling outnumbered here :rolleyes:
    There's more? I thought it was just fluffstar? Gosh. I'm not sure why there are so many of us..I'll be the first to admit pompey's a bit of a dump, don't worry :s

ETA: Aaah you're from Southampton. That would explain things :P Not that it actally bothers me, I'm not much of a pompey supporter. Southampton seems to get all the better gigs to start with *sulk*

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't sold out yet..go to the corn exchange website and click on oct i think it is.
    Really....wow...beauford...go on....quickly!!!!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Hey..you're back!!!

Good to have you back Pol....how was the trip?

G
    Trip was bouncy, thanks...

I'm off out now - I think I'll be on all afternoon reading posts though! Did Amy get in? I saw her AAAAA title, so I guessed that she did

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.